Stats Revamp 1.4 - Light Feedback MKII - The Sequel

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

The rotation that I use has light blast ( Light Blast is a hold ), mini gun & fan.
    Impact & Ram are better at push backs (these two are also in my rotation).

Just wait until players in PVP see this. If you think I'm getting worked up. LOL.
    They're are going to have a conniption fit.

Then to top it off, the DoT's from spike quake that are used to stack with others DoT's are being removed.
    Trashing the ranged DPS role.
  2. Karasawa Loyal Player

The DoT from Spikequake was trash before. At base damage it only did 1-3 per tick and it didn't even stack with Chompers. It's more useful as a burst option.

In fact, now that we have Chompers, LWS, and Entrap as Daze applicators I think Spikequake would be better off if it leveraged Daze instead. That would give us some non-combo options for DPS, especially if you prefer to use a weapon.
    • Like x 1
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

There's a good chance PVP wont get updated well after stats, they still haven't worked on the scaling system and we have 2 more content releases to test before or after this goes live, plus Water.
  4. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Actually there have been 2-3 posts by Mepps and a dev stating that pvp hasn't been forgotten and is going to be worked on at a later point after pve is done. Them not working on PvP would cause even more of an outcry because:
    1 - broken pve mechanics and damage from shields, burst, and dot damage
    2 - broken power regeneration for unlimited spam
    3 - pvp toughness doesn't currently increase from gear set to gear set which invalidates pvp grinding
    4 - the current skill point system promotes having low sp for pvp which a lot of old school pvp'ers from USPS would disagree with given there's a large community of us that have gotten skill points from pve strictly for pvp reasons
    5 - no adjustments to current exploits such as lunge spam, roll glitch, lunge cancel, lunge glitch
    6 - no adjustments to counter windows or punishment
    7 - no adjustments to make every pvp weapon viable
    8 - healing powersets are going to be even stronger because of reduced damage, 100% shields, and easier power management because of the new regen from not even doing anything
    9 - supercharge spam in pvp if sc generator abilities aren't reworked

That'd be suicide to have all of those ^ hit live without being touched at all. Let's not forget they just made rage melee dps broken af and made frenzy not vulnerable to block. And that atomic tanks can spam atomic combos for self-healing without being vulnerable to block now.
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

So pretty much as I said well after the revamp and the next content releases, maybe not water but likely.
    • Like x 1
  6. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

No, opposite of as you said. Stats Revamp is stats revamp. Not PvE stats revamp. You must've not read the list I just gave for how stupid it would be to release this without touching pvp first and waiting til half a year later.
  7. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

And a a side note, Mepps even said that this revamp could be getting released after the next content release. It's whenever it's ready, not on a set schedule. They've already shown they can switch between stats revamp and events since the servers are separate. They have time.
  8. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

"doesn't hurt"
    [IMG]
  9. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Actually, it isn't. You originally stated:
    "The Devs have already said that the revamp is not about PvP."
    Which is false. The stats revamp as quoted by Mepps early on before it got on test would be changing every number in the game which affects pve and pvp. They're not doing changes for PvP currently because PvP would have to be rebuffed or renerfed every time they changed something for pve, which would be twice the work for no reason. Let alone reworking abilities for pve and pvp that would later be removed and or replaced entirely.

Then bme stated: "There's a good chance PVP wont get updated well after stats"
    Which either means
    1. pvp won't receive a 2nd update in addition to the stats pvp changes, which would be an assumption
    or
    2. pvp isn't getting changed PERIOD until well after stats get released, which is also false.

And you just stated that "This thread is about the powers performance not its performance in PvP." when performance is performance in pve and pvp and Mepps has acknowledged that that feedback is not wasted. This is not a PvE update, this is Game Update for every single stat in the game and the powers and playstyles, which affect PvP just as much. Just because PvE is the direct focus and pvp is annoying to work on at the exact same time, doesn't mean that this update isn't going to include PvP changes for what they did to the powersets before it hits live.
    • Like x 2
  10. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Few questions:

1. Shouldnt Swing combos deal extra damage to Dazed enemies too ?
    Its odd that the following melee combos after Entrap dont utlilize the PI.

2. Are Swing and Chainsaw combos still causing knockdown and how often?
    Was trying to test these after encasing enemies with Entrap first and :
    - Encased enemies attacked with Chainsaw did not move. This makes me think the knockdown doesnt work.
    - Encased enemies attacked with Swing were moved but is hard to tell how often the knockdown takes effect.

3. Fan used to pull enemies from range OR stun them if they were right in front of player since the pull couldnt take effect in that case. Now the stun doesnt occur and its pretty much like Fan doesnt have a CC effect if enemies are close. Could the stun effect be restored ?
    • Like x 1
  11. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

rn as in this day/week/1.4 update. Not as in this entire process. He didn't tell any of the other pvp reports/concerns that involved testing for the stats revamp to go under the LIVE SERVER PVP thread. This is the testing feedback section meant for everything on test.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

like triage 9 ticks 250 something n you can use 4 times on the length of as soda it's almost a soda not even wit stats to buff it. we have enough powers
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

to me the power was needed n that had nothing to do wit impact and ram change.

my thought the daze bugged on both so keep the change n keep daze not working n bring back cc.

next mingun is fine and can be used in raids lw strike is not good enough for cc otherwise you can't range combo in solos duos and it's gnna suk pvp. All 3 is good enough for me.
    reasons why above matters no more interrutions in comboing so you need some cc I'm sorry I asked for change to all 3 n monigun is fine but impact n ram keep damage but no daze bring back cc and problem solved.

Don't need more powers we have enough just need things fixed.
    srry the wall sux n it was never worth it.

Just raiding it will be ok basically your number won"t change withmy suggestions, Run something range in solos n watch wut happens and not a t1 solo please.

reg lw alot better and strike is bad ****.

I don't like spike quake burst make old damge and both chompers n spikes aoe stack and clip together we got enough burst.

mingun still interruptable n same wit whip, Idk if cuz the input and vulnerable junk but please fix or make mingun block break n whip interrupt then.

I still think debuffs should work in troll roles while comboing not just tray or no point in comboig still.

nothing will be changed to your damage with wut I'm asking for trade off for cc back. I'm srry the game isn't just raids.

you got solo open world missions and you'll die you range

solos you die you rrange

duos a pain you range

pvp no cc so u can't range

raids good but this aint raiding 24/7 that's it.

I asked for this to some degree but how we went about it was wrong leave daze off again n bring back cc nothing would be changed how it is so again ur damge won't suffer.. people aren't even testing n commenting on this and that's not rite.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

you were rite and it will affect pvp and open world solos also.

I got your back.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

ram and impact isn't just about pvp even though it will affect it

it's about reg solos and duos then it's also bout open world solos.

that's 4 things it affects not 1.

triage it op in pvp Period and I'm sorry it's my favorite power and lw strike added wit no powers taken and wit spike n chompers change it's almost like another power added if they get them to work together.

also reg lw better almost like another useless power somewut usable.

Triage is my fav dange power cuz it scales wit stats and is clippable which you could use in solos if you knew how to make it's stronger.
    I think resto and dom still make it stronger and so do crit heals etc.

Ima say it again the dam power is op.

better not be asking for dumb wall to replace it when it was good for oneshots which willbe removed.

we got enough lets make wut we got work and good.

it changes it changes but 1 person asking for this Ima fight til the end "no" and same wit ram and impact only people for this aren't even testing cuz if they did they'd be like oh no it needs to go back.

I thought when she said tht let me check and you find out instantly this is a major breaking the whole cmbo system change.
  16. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

your asking for all melee . it affects all range n this isn't a tank power comon are you testing ? The change had to do with daze which isn't even working.

your like I want it to stay the same and no cc? for wut daze that don't work??? really?? we need to know if wuts added can stay if just dazed isn't added is all.

chompers no cc no stun n that's fine and so is minigun so keep them but not how ram and impact are. I actually asked for them to apply dazed so i didn't lose time putting my arm up but I love lw strike so good enough.
    snap trap single target stun so groups of adds come at you ur done
    ghand single target stun groups of adds come at you ur done
    mingun no pushback no stun
    ram and impact no knocodwn and it really breaks range comboing
    handclap good again more then one add comes at you ur done
    can only pull off melee and I'm sorry I melee alot but im not only doing melee 24/7

miningun don't stun anymore

chomper don't stun and panic anymore

whip is melee

lbeam can stun but everything after it don't they'll still come at you

fan doesnt stun it yanks them to you then you knocked them back with something or pushed it back with something which we lost

almost 90% of range is screwed
    • Like x 1
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

spord can the damge stay the same on ram and impact n you never put dazed on cuz it's bugged anyway??? is that good enough trade off because cc is def needed on impact and ram cuz it really affects range.

before we can could come to a real agreement on test we'd need to know that and that would stop needless arguing.

thanx
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I acutally like the idea and it is a little goofy on the timing of it. even though I rarely miss it this a great idea.
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

anyone test strafing run in content ? a few times the first b.urst damge didn't hit for me wit things moving and that's dumb. Idk if it was just bugged on penguin ill test soon
    • Like x 1
  20. cobra New Player

I'll make this plane and simple with the removal of cc from the hl powers will make any World missions solos duo very difficult with the range rotation You're also killing the heart and soul how hard light animation works what's the train that comes ramming down the screen when it hits doesn't knock the mobs in the air or when you hit them with light blast And watch them be stunned by pure light or hitting them with mini guns and watch them be devastated by bullets and being stun and push back by a hail of gun fire please don't kill the heart and soul of the hl animation also there's no real need to in alerts and raids there is a dominance check so the crowd control abilities really Didn't work anyway ithey worked in world missions solo and duo where there needed the most for survivability
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.