Server Hotfix - June 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bazing69 Level 30

is there an eta when the ranks for league members will be fixed..still cant set them
  2. Kihura New Player

We can go in my opinion on DW 2x hold (fast, 2 clicks and 100% AoE) but i have a question: It would not be the same case on meteor blast MAWM? I think that the damage is absolutely crazy.
  3. IntraShadow New Player

Please don't post thing you have clearly checked. That was april 3 and it saids "i missed doing this after gu 36"
  4. lanternknight Committed Player

At least I know it is not just me experiencing lag spikes.
  5. lanternknight Committed Player

They need to buff the might damage
  6. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Can we get league promotions fixed players looking to earn ranks can't get them sure it has some thing to do with up coming league halls but that later its still broken now
  7. kabangz Active Player

pvp gear should not be aloud in pve phase...........
  8. sauna New Player

Fix the damn sound on EUPS, please.

Should be priority 1. Soon 2 weeks without most speech and in raids I only get music, mobs invisible/pop late, constant disconnections (always nice to be 30 minutes into a raid to see everyone just standing still, disconnect and then get 10minutes of deserter).

No speech in: Briefings/Investigations/Collections
    No speech in Headline movies (was before just after patching, now patch removed that).
    No speech from Radio Messages or Cutscenes (sometimes extremely low, I can tell SOMETHING is said but it's a mumble).

The speech that DO come sometimes is very directional, if I'm not looking in the direction of the NPC talking I get nothing at all.

FIIIIIIIX!
  9. Petralka Well-Known Player

That too :p
    • Like x 1
  10. KatanaRamaRage New Player

Yea this Is quite the disappointment. Please tell me what other weapon is getting nurfed because im about to buy one for my other toon
    • Like x 1
  11. KatanaRamaRage New Player

Unless you are Increasing damage or adding new combos dont touch weapon mastery. With so many good games coming out u really need to keep ushappy or we will flee and never return
    • Like x 1
  12. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Speak for yourself son. This WM combo was changed because it was not working as intended. You know what the mark of a good game really is? When the devs care enough to constantly fix imbalances and mechanics that are not working as intended.

On a side note since you just started posting on the forums try speaking for yourself and not the entire DCUO community, which clearly has varying opinions on WM since there is an average of a thread a day stating the WM is too OP.

Threats toward the devs of DCUO will get you no where at best. They have heard all these same threats of users claiming they will quit the game if the devs do not cater to their every whim and wish but guess what? DCUO is still thriving and more popular then ever...
    • Like x 3
  13. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Can you guys tone down the damage of HB solar flame spam in legends? It has ruined 4v4 for me since I spend 90% percent of the match lunging at HB characters camping on top of the ceiling.
  14. Cristian Molea New Player

what use have melee atacks if u cant do nothing with them in a raid like Paradox Wave ? just saying...
  15. True Zen New Player

Precision Needs a Big Vamp f they decide to nerf WM. Might needs have the same numbers as Precision depending on the status of the status. precision has lower numbers than might, regardless of how they tick. perhaps the status of the status in the status needs a upgrade?
  16. Noel New Player

You could've atleast make hb>arrow fling stationary. My toon moves forward atleast 3 cells while doing handblast>arrow fling which is very bad in raids like in paradox. And that is the one downside and now the nerf.
    • Like x 2
  17. Cyrogentics New Player

Ill join your league name is Cyrogenetics In Game.
  18. HermanRuth New Player

There's a whole new mechanic coming for might.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/wip-power-mechanics.208062/
  19. Mont New Player

need another fix to fix the drag caused by this update, someone did something or forgot to do something
  20. GammaGreenLantern New Player

This x a million...I have the fastest internet speeds available and play on PS4 so I know the drag isn't on my end of things.

Makes it really difficult to time your WM combos so you crit, especially with a speedy weapon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.