Server Hotfix - June 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Amazon Fury Part I
    Gotham Under Siege
    · Villain: Watch Your Step - Mines are now replenished more frequently.
    · The propane tanks near Killer Croc can now only be picked up by him.

Weapon Mastery
    Hand Blaster Mastery
    · Arrow Fling Mastery now uses the damage scalar of a ranged combo rather than a melee combo and causes less damage than before.

Powers
    Light

· The super power versions of Snap Trap, Hand Clap, Grasping Hand, and Fan will now properly deal additional damage to Dazed targets like the Construct Combo versions.
    • Like x 10
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

R.I.P. Arrow Fling. :(
    • Like x 7
  3. MasterBud New Player

Yup. I guess I have to find a new weapon now. I just bought the 92 handblasters last night :( I made sure that was the last piece of 92 gear I bought too...
  4. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Well finally those are fixed for HL.
    • Like x 3
  5. Karasawa Loyal Player

What about Whip Thrash?
  6. Akroma New Player

so when will the league ranks issue be fixed?
    • Like x 5
  7. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

So thats why everyone was using those.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gunny New Player

If you guys make arrow fling register using a ranged attack scale, can you at least make it a block breaker?
    • Like x 5
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Wonder how the arrow fling went almost 2 months and this wasnt noticed? It was on test 3 weeks and live 5 weeks. And yea what about league ranks? It was fixed on test and eu but not on us? What is that? 1 more thing too, wth is with all the lag lately? I have put up with what imo were bad decisions throughout the game but now have these weird lag issues too? And i know its coming from dcuo. Ive checked my end many times over and have no problems on any other games or anywhere on the web 4 that matter so what gives with dcuo lately?
    • Like x 3
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Where are you stationed? Usually my lag is related to my internet or hardware, but I can also get lag and delay when I play on EUPC.
  11. Deranya Dedicated Player

The League Rank bug must be something big ... was kind of hoping it was about time for it now :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Alexonic Committed Player

MAKE SNAPTRAP AOE WITHOUT DOT AND A BETTER BURST DAMAGE!

edit: i just got an idea, make chompers or spitequake comboable after fan! so we can daze enemies while comboing from range!
  13. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

I Think the arrow fling dmg reduce is to much i make 60-70 % less dmg now.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

In regards to Arrow Fling... this just means I can remove a SP from it, put it into the 25 pt Might/Prec innate; I always used Solar Flame>Explosive Shot anyway, only rarely used AF.
  15. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Was using Explosive shot combo last night and noticed many times the combo would not execute. Hold T, Tap T, and then nothing, my character would stop at the before Explosive shot. I promise I executed the combo well and tried different timings (slow/fast). It would be almost every other combo, the Explosive shot not executing even though you are Holding T, after Solar Flare.

Is there anyone else having a bug at the Explosive Shot combo? Right after Solar Flare you Hold T for Explosive Shot nothing happens
    • Like x 1
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The thing is Explosive shot is good for bosses especially the ones in Survival Mode, while Arrow Fling is really good against trash mods that while die very quickly. Sometimes my burst will not fully go through and hit them because the weapons killed them either from myself or from the other raid members hitting them with their own WMs.

Things will definitely change when T6 raids come out though. I'll be able to explosive shot all day long. Hopefully.
  17. Black Prime New Player

Now that everyone will switch to explosive shot it will get looked at next. Not that WM is uniform or anything, but if you changed it to a ranged triangle attack it should also be a BB. Needs to have a use or no one will use it. Like others said, you are just helping me. I can remove that SP and put it elsewhere.
  18. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Wow more nerfs that don't need it..wonder who cried about it this time..arrow fling didn't need a nerf cause it wasn't op..it was doing the damage it was supposed to. The whole point of wm was to do more damage and now it's starting to get nerfed. I don't complain on the forums but this time I have too..I'm a subscriber who has worked hard on getting sp for wm and now the nerfs start..thnx a lot devs really appreciate you pretty much saying screw you to me
    • Like x 2
  19. Petralka Well-Known Player

Great now all we need is to reduce the damage for WM and we are good to go ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Drakonicus New Player

Read the op. Then again. If a ranged attack was doing the same damage as if it was a melee attack. then no, it was not doing the damage is supposed to be.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.