Server Hotfix - June 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodNema Well-Known Player

Firstly, arrow fling in the bow tree is a melee combo, so why wouldn't it used a melee scalar to begin with???Therefore, the weapon mastery combo on it should be changed as well to a melee combo not a ranged..Rather than nerfing the damage.
    • Like x 1
  2. Drakonicus New Player

Fun fact 1: HB>Bow's Arrow Fling is a ranged combo, not a melee one. Thats how it was designed to be.
    Fun Fact 2: Melee combos do more damage then ranged combos.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kid Sorbet New Player

Really not a fan of these piecemeal adjustments-- they seem wildly inconsistent and arbitrary while many other outliers go untouched.
    • Like x 2
  4. GodNema Well-Known Player

Next time you reply with an uninformed comment, look at your bow skillpoint tree and look at arrow fling, it is clearly a melee combo not a ranged, which is what I'm arguing.
    • Like x 4
  5. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

FOTM club!

IA ARMY
  6. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

You should take your advice lol. It's a melee combo in the bow tree, but it's actually a ranged combo when used with Hand Blasters with Weapons Mastery. It's set up differently there.
    • Like x 3
  7. Drakonicus New Player

Fun Fact 3: You are not using Bow's Arrow Fling. You are use the HB>Bow Combo. Two different things. The Bow version is a melee attack. The combo version, is not.
    • Like x 2
  8. GodNema Well-Known Player

LOL, that's exactly what I'm arguing it shouldn't be set up as a ranged combo if in another tree it is a melee combo, please analyze arguments more before you comment. Every other wm combo follows the rules of their respective combos in other trees. Why shouldn't arrow fling as well?It is an obvious mistake on SOE's part.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghettogospel New Player

I understand the cheers for this ..but fling kinda rings range but to each his own.but all melee weapons not on par with 1h fix that if anything
    • Like x 1
  10. Drakonicus New Player

Its their game and they made the choice for it to behave like that, so that HB would have 2 melee and 2 Ranged combos. You may not like it, but calling it a "obvious mistake" is a little weird.
    • Like x 1
  11. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Nurf Nurf Nurf some of you like playing with toys well I don't I stopped playing with toys along time ago this game is turning in to a nurf fest soon dc will have more nurf then nurf the company has.
  12. Zeikial Committed Player

upper cut into haymaker, ground pound, if you don't know, o well
    • Like x 2
  13. ou812puzzledalo Well-Known Player

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... oh well, if it wasn't known already...... tada
    • Like x 1
  14. Zeikial Committed Player

Oh snaps didn't know this was a secret, never used that arrow fling mess, if I wanted to range why would I want to creep forward every combo, plus I always seen better numbers from explosive shot anyway. I guess that's what I get for not following the youtubers :cool:
  15. Kinky Kellie New Player

How about a quick fix on the league issues too?
  16. Kinky Kellie New Player

By that I meant our inability to adjust ranks
  17. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

Mepps means the powers that do dmg over time, not combos that you do yourself.
  18. Nikhil New Player

Hey Devs,

Sorry but we can still jump cancel hardlight and it can give insane damage. It will be unfair to other players if you guys cant fix this :/. This is after the jump cancel update. Can you please take a look and try to correct this mistake ? Thanks you :)

19. vllmwsh New Player

There was nothing wrong with arrow fling. I do not just lie down and believe whatever they say. I can't just take their word for it without proof. I can't trust them just because of something they said. Ever heard of people lying.
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Um, that's not really game breaking now, is it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.