Server Hotfix - June 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatanaRamaRage New Player

Hey ******* first time caller long time listener. Ive played this game when it first released and a few times over the years. We will see how this game thrives when Destiny dragon age and various other games drop for the ps4 even tho ESO sucks right now that game will take atleast a few ppl away from this game
  2. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Yes I am sure you and every other player has "been playing since release" lol. I would be more inclined to believe you if you weren't threatening to leave the game over WM balances....especially when WM is a completely new mechanic that was just added to the game recently.

As someone who actually has been playing since release of FFTL (Original DLC) I know I would never quit this game after working hard on my toons for literally years, just because the devs are doing their job and patching imbalances.

If you knew anything about video games or MMO's then you would know that Destiny and Dragon Age amd ESO are all COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPES OF MMOS when compared to DCUO. Are you seriously comparing a F2P MMO to AAA games?

The F2P aspect of DCUO is what made this game so approachable and popular since people can play for free and if they end up liking the game then it is up to them how they want to play (free, premium, legendary). If you truly had been playing since launch then you would know that DCUO did not get popular until it was released as F2P. That is why games like Final Fantasy do not effect DCUO, they are geared towards a different type of gamer.

On top of all of that, what really sets DCUO apart from every other MMO is the combat and superhero theme of the game. That is another thing you would know if you had really "been playing since release".

Like I said the devs have heard all the exact same threats like how people said they were going to leave when Final Fantasy launched, yet Final Fantasy has been released and the user base for this game continues to grow and like I said, DCUO will still be thriving without children that cry every time a mechanic is fixed by the devs.
  3. sterl320 New Player

As a healer, I already wasn't doing a whole lot of damage, but Arrow Fling was a quick & good way for me to get some damage in, but I guess I'll be switching my weapon now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.