Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

This makes me afraid, I have 3 power respecs in my shared bank...I didn't check to see if they were in there or not. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

Yeah i noticed that since they said the're buffing DW and my prec is 1k now and the damage is poor
  3. Dark Triumph New Player

If they were in there before the update, they should be fine. My exobyte stacks were still there.
  4. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

Agreed, and why did they do this on a Wednesday of all days. I thought update days were on Tuesday?
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

i think its best that there is rollback to when the servers went up after update (so like 4 hours after servers went off 4 update). that way everything will b as it was b4 the problems, no1 will be robbed of Marks Of Valor, and other bugs taking stuff and bugging stuff up.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Yes I know, not everything can be free..but the point is..this stuff shouldn't have been for free players to begin with then. I have no issue with it being for non free players...it's just frustrating that it was free before and now you have to pay. And no, the cap is 1500.
    And..I have played MMO's that have unlimited trading, auctioning, no currency cap and only charge for marketplace items that you can do with out. And you can really only play 50 percent of this game as a free player. as the DLCS amount to a lot of content. Having even more things taken away seems kind of silly.
  7. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

That is one funny sig :D
  8. The Klepto New Player

I love people asking for free MoV. Give people 1000 free blah blah.... Weren't people complaining PvP was boring and needed changes yet your asking for free marks making you play less because you already have the top gear.

I wish they decrease the marks earned and increase the cost of gear making PvP a grinding part of the game.
  9. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Nice idea, NOT! Just fighted with our league for Raven drops now that they drop. I lose 3 pieces and the servers roll back to crappy drops of marks :( I was saving replay badges for this update. A better idea: Just test the updates better and release only if you're 100% it all works..
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Also I got the feat for Aeronaut variant head gear which was nice.:cool:
  11. RiskTheNinja New Player

Armories are coming next week
  12. damon bmf New Player

my bad , I divided by zero and crashed their ****.. sorry.
  13. Vaper Level 30

If they were already in your shared storage then there wont be a problem I do not think as I already had 1 or 2 items in my shared storage from before today which are still there. This problem only seemed to occur with items I placed into my shared storage today - about 10 minutes before the downtime, and swapping character to fetch the item and 'poof' vanished :D
  14. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Seems fair to me. F2P is to give you a taste of the game to get you to pay for legendary
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

It would still be after update but every1 would have rolled back if they logged on after update went live. thats what i meant.
  16. Vulpis New Player

Yeah, this is kind of a running WTF I have with the DCUO's devs. They have this test server that they're supposed to be testing this code on, *and* paying attention to bug reports, yet it seems like each progressive major update is letting through more showstopper bugs than the last.
  17. EricExplosion New Player

I'm logging back on after 7 months... Just have it working :)
    • Like x 1
  18. KRAWNIK New Player

i was wondering why i was getting empty boxes...i sure hope after update and fix that the game is more stable...ive noticed it was decent this past week on usps compared too december.
  19. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Yes, but i got those pieces of gear after the update, today between 19:30 and 20:15 european time ...
  20. EricExplosion New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.