Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NIckNock Well-Known Player

Do we need a internet connection to play DCU online?
  2. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

On another topic had asked a question, but warned me that I could not understand. And as it was closed again and try to explain here.
    I had praised updates and asked:

When the languages ​​available in the game will be released for use. Even if only legendary or bought whatever. There are 6 languages​​, but we can not use any other than just English. Why so much prejudice? Because you never answer anything about this?:(
  3. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Lastly we finished 5ta BIA with 2 minutes to spare, It went as smooth as could be expected. LOL;)
  4. Goldstomp Active Player

They always have problems with their new updates these days. I think cutting down on staff those few months back was a bad idea. You guys up there make more mistakes than ever now. Better testing = Better updates. I know you guys work hard, and long hours too. But it's time to step up your game and strive for PERFECTION. Because at the end of the day, we pay you guys good money. And with an entertainment company such as your own, there should definitely not be as many mistakes as we are seeing at the moment. But good luck with the future updates... I am trying to write this message as constructively as possible without sounding pissed off or arrogant, but I'm trying real hard to be the Shepherd, Ringo...
    • Like x 2
  5. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Nope, cause the game itself is rarely online.
    • Like x 4
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Yes, yes you do. I'm pretty sure that's what the online part means.
  7. Dread Active Player

The regular server rage quit because there was too much awesome on test. They need to bring that over so the regular servers won't be jealous.
    :D
    • Like x 3
  8. iMadnez New Player

Im Getting used to all these technical issues, they were even having technical issues during the live stream last night.:confused:
    • Like x 1
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Yes.
  10. Vulpis New Player

Cap for pure free-play is 1500, cap for Premium players is 2000.
    • Like x 1
  11. Buckley Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Talliejj Level 30

DisConnect universe offline was it right ;-P
  13. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Not everyone was bugged tho,I was earning marks for my matches just fine, a roll back would mean I would lose the few hundred MoVs that I got today.
  14. Takhisis New Player

I played DCUO when it first came out, I got the pvp server emblems for being on a PVP server before they were combined. It was a subscription game at first, but then went F2P model. The game obviously had some major problems back then, but problems aside the subscribers deserved more than the f2p. I would suggest being happy with what you already get, without hav to pay for any of it. And for 10 bucks, you can grind a month to get the gear you want and then go back to free....

I am returning after 2 years tt my kiddo play, and I do not expect to come back to the game unless its better developed (which I believe it is) and then a subsequent subscription. F2P is just a trial, always has been.
    • Like x 1
  15. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

"You pay your money, you take your chances..."

Best sig ever, with this game :)
  16. thefrogshateme New Player

OMG I drank two Nos Energy drinks, cleaned the house from anticipations for usps3 online. Then I came back to find this energized staring at a screen!!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Sorry. I'm fresh out of tuppence. I paid the old lady tuppence a bag so I could feed the birds.....
  18. Kai New Player

19. Sigeci Well-Known Player

My whole point was that these styles shouldnt have been made available in the first place to free players then. Find it rather silly that you could get full tier 4 gear F2P and now you cant get more than tier 1. Should have always only been able to get tier 1. Wasted so much time in pvp to save up marks of valor. If I knew that they wouldnt be available to me anymore, I wouldnt have bothered with PVP to begin with. Atleast remove the feats for logistic officer and punchline styles from the feats list...doesnt make sense to have unattainable feats listed. If they are able to add feats to the list, surely they can remove them as well.
  20. Sigeci Well-Known Player

Can logistics and punchline styles be obtained as non pvp gear from other places though? Maybe thats why they still show?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.