Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers will be taken offline immediately to resolve a technical issue. Currently we do not have a downtime estimate. We will update this thread when more information is available. Thank you for your patience.

Update: We expect all servers to come online by 6:30PM PST.

Update 2: All servers are now online.

Players may notice the following changes:

Feats
    • The feats for winning x number of lair battles have been updated so that the count increases when you win a round in a lair battle as opposed to winning the entire lair battle.
    Loot
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players with a CR over 100 from receiving or consuming Marks & Treasure Boxes.
    PvP
    • Fixed an issue that was causing Lair Battles to crash.
    Style Vendor
    • The Checkmate and Knight style items are now available on the PvP Appearance vendors in Watchtower and Hall of Doom for players with access to the DLC4 Last Laugh.
    • Like x 10
  2. LisaLoeb New Player

Why on my days off, always? Ugh. What's the technical issue?
    • Like x 17
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Wow. Must be serious if they shut all servers down with 5 min notice...
    • Like x 4
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

All good. Im doing laundry . Take ur th time guys. I want it perfect when I log, later on.
    • Like x 3
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Hopefully its to fix the problem with the PVP marks .
  6. Ilix Toomian New Player

If you watch the two most recent posts, 1 min before downtime announcement dev is replying hastily to a thread about no rewards for pvp and clicked marks in inv just vanishing, proly they brought it down asap to prevent people losing stuff
    • Like x 1
  7. Rumour Committed Player

I think it because some players are not receiving Marks of Valor.
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

well guess there is no need to tell that almost everything that was supposed to be updated is wrong. well good luck fixing it guys.
  9. Certainlogic New Player

Guess I'm the only one experiencing the constant crashing. Hope they fix it
    • Like x 3
  10. XxACEHEALERxX New Player

all right mepps i just hope guys get it done just take your time so no unexpected issues happen :)
  11. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

It's reality telling me to go take the Christmas tree down.
    • Like x 5
  12. Clutch Committed Player

Just logged off of test to get on live and now to get back on test, I have to wait in this long qq again.
  13. JustaWolf New Player

This right here is what upsets me most. test test test release still broke...... down again . very dishearting. sigh.
    • Like x 2
  14. Saami Loyal Player

I was thinking same. Im also happy that they acted fast.
    • Like x 1
  15. IvoMnik New Player

I am speechless ... Do you know what this means for EU players ? Especially since you decided to CHANGE THE DAILY MISSION reset to 12 AM GMT ( 8 HOURS earlier than what it used to be ) ?

I was 4 wins away from the 50 FEAT point FEAT for Ace Chemicals Legends , and I needed to do the Winter Event + Larfleeze on my alts today in order to be able to get the feats too , now if this takes more than half an hour to fix , you just took that day away .....

RESTORE the BLOODY OLD RESET TIME FOR MISSIONS/LOCKOUTS for EUROPE AS IT WAS before
    • Like x 4
  16. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Not getting any reward from reward-boxes and mark-stack in your inventory is severe enough, I think. ;) check the bug-reports.

Even if I was allready looking forward to play this evening, I think it's great they react that fast to solve that severe bug.

But as mentioned above the consequences for farming daily stuff would be less, if we got our old server reset time bakc.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tyne New Player

And will you reimburse Europeans for Time lost on their daily quests on this most fraptious patch! When You announced Prosiebensat1 to tak eover our servers ! I rejoiced in the hopes we'd get European downtimes! False wish! I understand these can't be helped but guys the European numbers are dwindling mostly because of these patch times!
    • Like x 2
  18. Talliejj Level 30

19. Infamous Legacy New Player

After I finished downloading GU33 PS3, I started freezing on the loading screen.....:(
    • Like x 2
  20. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

i got no marks of valor from PVP matched & my farmed marks are not count if i collected them
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.