Primeval Demons spawn rate

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ARI ATARI, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDeathern New Player

If a single solo feat overshadows a new alert, 3 new duos, a new bounty, additional gear, and various other feats that are easily obtainable in your opinion, then I would say you need to re-evaluate whats important in the game.

Something's take time to aquire and aren't handed out like candy at a parade or beads at mardi gras. I for one, am ok with that. 6 months from now if I still don't have this feat, I will be ok. Heck two years from now if I still don't have this particular feat...so be it. I'm not going to loose sleep over it. Everything to me doesn't have to be easy to achieve or handed to me on a silver platter.

I will eventually get the feat, by being patient, playing the content, and enjoying my time in DCUO, I'm not stressing over the spawn rate of a random occuring demon.

Have a good day! :)
  2. Max Volt Committed Player

FYI
    I'm not sure if it just me or not but it does appear like the spawn rates of the demons has been drastically increased. I went from 1/19 to 12/19 in a very short time yesterday.
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

its just you.
    • Like x 2
  4. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Is a signficant difference in the two...in the HT solos you were getting 74 gear, while the gear you bought was 78. It was not the same level as the gear you buy with marks. (Or 1 off if you're buying 86). I'm ok with the drop rate, rather not have SoT feats all done in couple of weeks...
  5. Wynnie Well-Known Player

I was thinking the same thing too..
    Today I got all 4 demons to spawn.. and I ninja'd 2 from another player.
  6. Max Volt Committed Player

Nice

I've seen em spawning 2 in a row several times... As much as some other people think it's just me being lucky I really strongly feel the pop rate was increased.
  7. ARI ATARI New Player

im thinking ninja fix...
    i was at 9 when i started this thread, and yesterday i got to 11.
    suddenly....
    yep, this thread fixed it. Again im right and my opposition is wrong as usual.
  8. ARI ATARI New Player

im hoping it was just bad luck, but post hotfix the spawn rate seems to have reverted.
  9. Rooney Well-Known Player

yep, 0/4 today and 0/3 from someone else out there
  10. PachamamaMan Well-Known Player

0/4 on my main, 0/8 from other people and 0/4 from my alt. all today
  11. TheRealDeathern New Player

Guess everyone should have got theirs while it was broken.
  12. Wynnie Well-Known Player

Well, that sucks. I was looking forward to completing this feat.. this year.
    Got 0 demons today and 0 from another player. Boooooooooooooooo.

I knew I shoulda camped at Knightsdome when I had time..
  13. Original Kal Well-Known Player

This still hasn't' bees addressed. INCREASE THE SPAWN RATES!
    • Like x 2
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

YES PLEASE i have been farming this for over a month every day and i litterly have only seen a prime evil demon 4 times
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

It was working fine when sons of trigon first came out. There were a lot of people running these missions and you could of had it completed in a week no problem. There simply just isn't a lot of people running these missions anymore. Spawn rate should be increased to compensate for this.
    • Like x 4
  16. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Yeah I run it daily and only have 4 to show for it.
    • Like x 1
  17. 478874 Dedicated Player

Run it daily, nada.
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I run it daily and just have 9 .
  19. Kirney Slane New Player

Meh, still better than Black Lightning's spawn rate.
    • Like x 1
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I completely agree the spawn rate should be bumped up slightly. Seems ridiculous to run the mission 5 or 6 times and not see 1 spawn.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.