Primeval Demons spawn rate

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ARI ATARI, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xang New Player

Honestly I've been working on the feat since the day it has come out and I have yet to finish it, and that is doing to 5 times a day. If and when I get it I kinda feel like it won't be worth it anymore. Just saying
    • Like x 1
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Don't know if someone said it elsewhere, but you don't have to have the mission to disrupt the ritual and cause them to spawn.
    • Like x 2
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That is the case now. It was changed in a fairly recent update (a little before DLC 10 was released if I recall correctly). Before that update, Primeval Demons could only be found if you or another player in the area had the appropriate Envy To Die For mission.
    • Like x 2
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Might also be why I didn't seem to have much of a problem completing the feat; they must have increased the spawn rate at some point, too.
  5. ARI ATARI New Player

pretty sure they increased the spawn rate, either way this thread has become quite old, the feat is long since completed and whatever was going to be done about it has already been done.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Don't spread any rumors of that kind.... I've been stalked by several heroes while trying to do the mission there, but they kept interupting the ritual in my stead and I couldn't progress in the mission. Very frustrating.

Please be more careful about such statements...there could be some players out there foolish enough to believe them.
  7. DCUController New Player

Im up to around 9-11 total demons i think killed so "soon" :p
  8. DCUController New Player

specially at what? 10 points for the feat? :mad: that needs to be 50 pointer IMO
  9. DCUController New Player

yea but who does those missions anymore lol

no1 specially on PS3/4 villain side, its a ghost town literally :oops:
  10. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

You can actually do this feat on your own now. No having to wait to get the mission. Not having to camp and steal others. All you do is go to the area and kill the two demons and hit the cogs. Every now and then a Primeval Demon spawns. Just kill it and it'll count towards the feat. Your welcome.
  11. HazeTA New Player

He means nobody needs the mission. Just go there and stop the rituals and primevil demons can spawn.

You can just go farm it on your own, it's been like this for a while.
  12. DCUController New Player

oh like kill the demons and 1 will spawn?

hmm didnt know that, thought someone had to have the mission doing it, close the portal and then you had a chance at getting 1 without actually having the mission yourself.
  13. DCUController New Player

but do you actually get to hold circle as if you had the mission to close those portals?
  14. HazeTA New Player

Yh, when you kill the 2 NPCs you can activate the portal without the mission, just stand in the middle of it and you will get a prompt to activate it, you just can't see the switch without the mission but can still push it. The spawn rates are still as bad as with the mission but they do still spawn without it.
  15. DCUController New Player

interesting, I may have to do this tomorrow as this is my last "son of trigon" feat lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.