Primeval Demons spawn rate

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ARI ATARI, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathandHades New Player

well that was a colossal waist of time for everyone who did the way it was intended to be done.
  2. BOXIE Well-Known Player

i been farming for this feat over a month now. And i have not seen one Primeval Demons spawn. its becoming really annoying.
  3. Gargamond Dedicated Player

This feat is the very reason why I didn't bother buying Sons of Trigon.
    • Like x 1
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Like the first week, those things were spawning pretty frequently. Haven't seen many at all since then.
    • Like x 1
  5. ASH New Player

i bump this one up. the spawn rate is ridiculous low. i am working on this feat since sons of trigon is out and i am still only at 11 demons. please change the spawn rate. thanks!
    • Like x 1
  6. Spoofer New Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  7. VariableFire Loyal Player

The way this feat was first meant (it's part of a solo mission for cripes sake) is ridiculous with the current spawn rate. I saw *1* after a month solid of doing the Trigon missions. I have gotten 7 more since, but only by sitting there for hours and ninja jumping any that pop up for others. I'm sorry but 1 a month is ridiculous,.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ice Lantern New Player

Feats like this are why it pays to not stop playing. I would have had a much easier time getting this feat had I been playing when SoT got released. The spawn rates are fine. Not every feat should be quick and/or easy to obtain.
    • Like x 1
  9. ASH New Player

yeah 1 demon per month is pure motivation lolo_O
  10. VariableFire Loyal Player

You treat a feat that is 99.99% LUCK (you have to get the right Envy mission to even spawn these things and THEN you have to be lucky enough for the things to spawn) as if it is some kind of skill. Even camping the area is not what I'd call a "skill." There's a reason I called it ninja jumping. You think a spawn rate that makes a player keep at one specific mission in an area that doesn't have much else to do for 18 months is a good thing? That's practically two whole Tiers worth of content
  11. Sinister Pigeon New Player

i've been playing for 2 and a half years, i have 23 toons, and across the 18 i have @ t5, i have exactly 2 primeval demons (1 on each of 2 toons) this isn't a feat, it's more like a dcuo urban legend with how piss poor the spawn rates are
    • Like x 1
  12. Mantoe Well-Known Player

I was lucky enough to finish the primevil demons feat this weekend, I have been playing it since the dlc dropped, I have to agree with everyone that the spawn rate sucks there are people in my leauge who have been running it as long as I have and they only have 2-5 demons, the devs should should make it so that at least one spawns per mission 2 if your lucky.:)
  13. Mantoe Well-Known Player

I really don't care if it's hard or easier, I know it's based off of luck, if you want to spend your whole day sitting waiting for one to spawn thats up to you but don't get mad about it. But I still agree the the spawn rate should be more frequent.:D
    • Like x 1
  14. FaceBaneweaklings New Player

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME SPENDING YOUR DAY TO GET THE BEST GEAR/FEATS. good lord if your not willing to do that a mmo is NOT FOR YOU.
  15. Mantoe Well-Known Player

You take this game way to seriously, ITS JUST A GAME!!!, your the one who is pathetic for going crazy over a game.
    Spending your whole day to get the best gear and feats, you might need to go outside once in a while or do something constructive to get rid of all that rage. :p
  16. FaceBaneweaklings New Player

i do get rid of it, im a personal trainer which is why i can spend the time i do playing i make my own schedule. and ya im gonna take somthing seriously that ive put over4k hrs and a ton of money, if i dint what would i be playing for.
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I run this daily and I have only seen 3
  18. Mantoe Well-Known Player

Sure you are, and good for you, I put a ton of money into the game to, but every one is entitled to their own opinion if thats the way you feel about it thats fine but you don't need to get aggressive about other peoples opinions, it's just a game, I'm sure there are things you and I would agree upon it's just this is not one of them so lets agree to disagree.:D
  19. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

I have been running this on 1 toon for 3-4 weeks daily & currently have 11...I do only the envy mission & then log off of that toon. The spawn rate is horrendous but it seems obtainable w/o camping for extended periods. For a 10pt feat this is about all I'm willing to spend hunting it.

Note to help expedite the feat - Our league posted in the MOTD for any1 who gets Envy to Die For to announce it so a group can form. If one person has the mission...go finish it, then have one at a time try to get mission...if 1 person gets it, stop checking and finish the current one...then go back to see if another can get it again.
    • Like x 1
  20. DeathandHades New Player

for someone who logs on everyday to do this feat you shoul know its a 25point feat not 10, this feat took me 1 week to get on a alt b4 feat sharring, my main it took a couple months b4 i realized u just set up camp and use that area as a q point then its just easy, no way this rate should be increased if som feats take longer to get so be it, its a mmo after all the whole point of it is spending large amounts of time to get what you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.