No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Th last gathering feat should be addd. Not only because it seems like every other general feat was included, but also because the shift from exobyte gear mods to augments dramatically changed and decreased the role that farming open world nodes plays in the game.
  2. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

The gift was great the so low but maybe the issue is not the so but how everyone gets a free ride to 255 maybe it should give SP but to the highest CR accomplished.
    A better idea is a duplicate advance of a character if possible
    read that in here

I'm down for PvP feats just because I don't want to do them and think about it how much SP is there that's not in the new and improved time capsule SP range.

I know some ones counting maybe we can have a comparison
  3. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Should’ve at least started everyone off with like 200 source marks. Very hard to get into older raids right now. Cost quite a few marks to get orbital/supply/tac mods.
    • Like x 1
  4. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

That's another topic qued up with new character in current raids got my white mods and boy is this a show. Even with a 290 tank heal.

A bunch of drivers not knowing the difference between breaks and gas.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nah let them earn it
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I disagree. I played pvp, got my feats and suffered. I wouldn't want new players having to go through the same suffering on a broken part of the game they don't even wanna play in the first place.
    • Like x 2
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I would say they should just make 1 CR&SP skip, & put all the F2P content & the stuff that they gave out for free since day 1, and all the feats & the hightest gear that was the latest.
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ooofff i made a earth tank not knowing it would only give 70 sp.... shoulda just boosted a water dps
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

This goes to show you developers, that the skips should be for people who have at least 1 character at that cr already, not new people, people at cr255 could unlock SP for the skipped character. All these people complaining are either new or just dont wanna fork out the badges. Their loss. Great gift imo. It allows me to try a different power in near end game.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Well in year ago I used the free skip on my alt and copied over the feat to my main putting me at 20,000. Today, my count is a little over 21,000. So at this pace, I'll have that 25,000 feat in about four years, lmao.
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Still put music on and go do its. Its easy af
    • Like x 1
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

19sp is literally nothing in current state of the game, you'd need 3 100-120 arts + at least 150-200sp to be comfortable / be able to do more than 1 rotation without using a cola for power. This is at 255cr mind you.

All these people arent understanding what a skips for, it's mainly for a alt of people who has been playing and can unlock feats. It's not and never should have been for BRAND new people to the game imo.

If you want my honest opinion, these skips need to be change to just that, to people who have a character at that level or above.

But brand new people need that gaming time and experience with whatever power they chosen. So come end game they arent oblivious to how to use said power. That's how us long time people gotten to where we are we played through the game as it was intended by you developers. Yes 9 years later it's a little harder to do that due to population not willing to run lower stuff half the times, but that doesn't mean push brand new people to end game because of it.

Give out of relevancy people a reason to run and continue to run old content. Look at ZOOe and PANe, people to this day still run those. Why because theres things that sale for 200-400mil on the brokers. Now I'm not saying add something like that but something, give use something for older content and I dont mean a slim chance in hell at a source mark either, because theres nothing to use source Mark's on.

Unless yall wanna add a vendor where we can buy styles like the 1s you push out for DLC' all the extras styles, but not those just something similar.
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I had mine done when T5 was new, same for crafting. You want the feats earn them as everyone had to. Otherwise devs mise well sale SP packs on MP, and be done with it. Players get SP, devs get $$
    • Like x 1
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

and this might have been a valid argument...... a few years ago, now its just the same elitist ********.
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

And this is the same lazy type whining from the community but please continue, I need more to drink, and them tears are soooooo delicious currently.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It still is a valid arguement.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

It's not elitist at all, it's making you play the game too earn the rewards from that aspect of the game instead of asking for a free handout because you don't want to play against another player.

So many people simply don't even want to try pvp, is it a little imbalanced it sure, is it absolutely impossible, no it isn't.

The best way to encourage people to get pvp feats is not to hand them out bit actually encourage people to play it and then the feats will largely sort themselves out.

All the devs have to do is start some bonus mark weekends on certain maps, put in a new set of gear to earn and away we go.

They could and should fix balance issues, but that aside just putting in a little focus to that side of the game would be of far greater benefit at this point.

To many people just try to skip pvp
    • Like x 1
  18. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

I hope we have a feature where we could just unlock all the sps with one click of a button instead of going through it 1 by 1:(

I don't even have that many(365) but I could imagine what's it like for people that have 450-500+
  19. Morcegoitu New Player

I agree with Mepp.
    It makes no sense for the character to reach this high level without having to go through some difficulties, just as we all went through
  20. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Its usually done over time, me for example I do about 200 at once maybe less. Think my 2nd main that's going to be my troll main has 423, where as my heal main has 458, so i gradually unlock feats as i feel its needed.