Next in DCUO: New Member Benefits, Game Update, DLC Pack, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PC All Access plan is specific to SOE and remains separate from ProSieben. ProSieben will be including the 10% discount for members on Marketplace purchases, but please follow their information channels for exact specifics.
    • Like x 3
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, I'm wondering how he managed that...
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't say that. I think we'll still get two more DLCs this year after Amazon Fury Part 1. We have to remember that the main reason we only got three last year was because of the release of the PlayStation 4. They had to start coding for a third system rather than just two and I'm willing to bet a ton of their resources were spent on getting the game on PS4, which obviously took away time from them to work on geting War of the Light Part 1 out before the end of 2013. I mean by the time it went on Test Server in early January it was basically finished, and probably the only reason we got it in January rather than December was because of the December/January holiday season, which of course they are wholly entitled to.
    • Like x 7
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Great news. Word to your mother, Mepps.
    • Like x 3
  5. Drakonicus New Player

With were a playing with our Crystal Balls (wish that dint sound so dirty :p ),i will would put HoP in August., and the next on November. If they miss those dates, yeah, 3 dlcs this year.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Hmm, is there a reason to have WM before DLC10? For the most part, it's complete. The test and dev team have fixed the actual bugs spotted. WM might need more work. Would it be better to put WM after DLC10?

Anyways, hope it will be released sooner than later. You guys are trying to get 4 DLCs a year, so fingers crossed.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

It's only based on when they usually do releases of updates and dlc launches. Usually Tuesdays, just putting numbers on Tuesdays. Can be Wed. We can also get early release of AFp1 at the same time as WM and the official launch is the following Tuesday or something. :p
  8. xColdFront Committed Player

Awesome! Finally start playing again.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm assuming we will get WM and the DLC the same day for early access (assuming we get early access - remember it's not always guaranteed). Usually the DLC and everything is already on the system, we just have to have it unlocked for us.

Also as for the Tuesday thing, that was always because of how the PSN works. Due to DCUO on PS having a new marketplace system with the introduction of MC I seem to recall somebody official stating a while back that they were no longer tied to the whole Tuesday thing anymore. I'm of course not saying they won't release on Tuesdays, just that they're not really bound to it anymore as far as I'm aware so really they can just drop it whenever they want.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

LOL People are creatures of Habits. We also like to see patterns in things. All is well with the world. Though speaking of patterns, Mepps responded to me to either prevent the "It's all true, I heard it from some random guy on the forums." or I hit a nail. ;)
  11. MeteorRizzy New Player

does anyone have the answer on how much the total recovery kits are gonna be in the marketplace?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think he responded because you seemed to just pop some dates on, despite the fact he said in his OP that WM and AF will launch at the same time, so I don't know how you came to the conclusion of WM and AF being released on different dates.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They went live by accident for a few hours a couple of weeks ago and I think it was 150SC/MC for one, but don't quote me on that.

I also seem to remember Captain Liberty or Mepps or someone commenting in some thread about the prices, and that they came in bundles of 4 and 8 as well as buying them singly. I could have dreamed that though.
  14. l0blivionl New Player

I was hoping to reach full T5 before the new T6 got release but guess not. Anyway, cant wait for all this update :D

Still waiting for Blue Lantern Healer :p
    • Like x 3
  15. MeteorRizzy New Player

thanks, i have a lot of them to buy. i dont want any of my exobytes going to waiste haha
    i gonna assume that thier gonna be a dollar a piece. :)
  16. MeteorRizzy New Player

All these messages about the next update are getting me excited to get out of work already and go home to play. just one more hour to go :D
  17. Death Caliber Active Player

18. MolleaFauss Active Player

I didn't remember the 10% discount thing, but anyway, as a Pro7 customer, I expressed my extreme dissatisfaction with the whole Pro7 affaire on the SOE general forums.

I know you can't do much about that, but nonetheless, I still have to praise the DCUO dev team for how they manage the community.
    Keep up the good work.
    • Like x 3
  19. Death Caliber Active Player

In a previous forum you quoted that GU 36 and dlc10 would be released simultaneously .Given your current msg this isnt the case. With all things pending and if your permitted to does shortly after mean possibly wed or thur of next week just a day or 2 after the update ?If so the "simultaneous" quote would almostring true .Also can you confirm that the league base update might be your next project,or at least in the next 3 or 4 months? We been waiting for these since the announcement in christmas 2012.
  20. itsopnerfit New Player

whats the exciting part? i missed it