Next in DCUO: New Member Benefits, Game Update, DLC Pack, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 24, 2014.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I don't see this mentioned yet, but previously there was talk of making a decision of removing MoR from the game at the release of GU36 or not. From the sound of things I would guess that MoR will be leaving the game on 4/29, but I would like his clarified for league mates that might be working on the styles from the style vendor, because that would mean those styles would now cost MoF as of the update.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed on PC and PS3, and will be fixed on PS4 with GU 36.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

MoR will be replaced with MoT when GU 36 launches. Vendor 22 will convert to MoF.
    • Like x 3
  4. DarthDiggler New Player

I am awaiting sticker shock on this item. So far SOE has never disappointed me there things are always priced higher than expectations.
  5. DarthDiggler New Player

You should have plenty of time to reach T5, what set of armor are you on?
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

This vendor will be useless until the DLC drops without a way to earn MoF in-game when GU36 launches. Without DLC10 content, the only way I see to get them is from Prom Boxes, if the MoR drops are changed to MoF at CR100.
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Are the marks in the lockbox going to change over to Marks of fury ?
    • Like x 1
  8. yagamison New Player

Ya grinds as many skill points as possible.. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Are we getting a new power soon? That would be so RAD! :)
  10. cassi Well-Known Player

Until next Tuesday comes, and the date of the all access changes for a 6th time lmao...I will believe it when I see it...
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Will this change to Vendor 22 apply to the one in Metropolis Battlezone too, or only the one in the HQ? It would be a little strange to me to have something at in a T5 DLC cost T6 marks, but it would also be odd to have Vestments available for MoT in Metropolis Battlezone or MoF in the HQ.
  12. Prosser Dedicated Player

Nope. Devs have stated that powers will not be added in the near future due to the PS3's limitations.
    • Like x 1
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

WHAT?!!!!!! THATS horrible I WANT ATOMIC WE MUST HAVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ARRGH :mad: XD
  14. kabangz Active Player

wuts up with this stupid pvp punchline horn hands its f-n lame I want the spike knuckles that's fals advertising im pist!!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

They were on MP accidentally a few weeks ago and at the time the price was IMO a quite reasonable 150 SC (if memory serves). Also I believe that it was stated that there'd also be packaged rates as well.
  16. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

Thank you Mepps.

(sometimes its best to just say thanks)
    • Like x 1
  17. AlTheButcher New Player

Any update on what perk/perks will be given to legendary members on ps3/ps4 who are also playstation plus members?
  18. MasterBud New Player

19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's correct. It won't be very long.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not have plans for PS Plus perks at this time.