Next in DCUO: New Member Benefits, Game Update, DLC Pack, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 24, 2014.

1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Im going to start saving my boxes then , any chance of some new styles being added wn the new marks are to the lockboxes.
  2. Kaladin Well-Known Player

If these new recovery kits are marketplace bought, then they should recover the total mod since we're expected to pay real money for them. Otherwise they are not in fact "total recovery kits".
  3. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Why would u want the mod? When there will be new of plans to use the bytes on... I would rather have the bytes than use a t5 expert plan on my beautiful new t6 gear... T6 expert all the way!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Aiden Well-Known Player

How much will the total kits cost?
  5. DREWPY New Player

If we are able to exchange our MoR for the new MoF, then where is the grind to buy the new T6 gear? I'm sure there are a ton of players who are maxed out on MoR and would be able to be in half T6 gear as soon as the dlc drops.
  6. itsopnerfit New Player

all PlayStation players will notice a new member benefit: 10% off all Marketplace purchases! [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. David Ivanenko Committed Player

They're getting rid of MoR. We'll now have MoT and MoF. You can convert MoR to MoT, not to MoF, so there's no way to skip the grind.
    • Like x 5
  8. DREWPY New Player

I was asking based off of this post from Mepps. I hope he was mistaken.
  9. Azrael New Player

$1.50

I think they will have bundles as well not sure of their price
  10. MiisFit New Player

What he is saying is vendor 22 now requires MoF to purchase the gear now instead of MoR.
    • Like x 3
  11. DREWPY New Player

cool, that makes more sense...lol
  12. Hussler New Player

Where's that 50% off sale for this Big Bs Update and Dlc
    • Like x 1
  13. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Awesome info and thanks Mepps.

Can't wait to renew my subscription tomorrow and look forward to buying the total recovery kits.

Just curious when the mailboxes, banks, brokers and sparring targets will go on sale in the marketplace too?

My money awaits.
  14. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

How much do the Total Recovery kits cost????????????????
  15. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Atomic I doubt will ever be a power. I know you mean like radiation and stuff, but atomic is too closely related to quantum in their meaning.
  16. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

PS+ is completely unrelated to the game. You do not need it on any system to play DCUO so I doubt they will ever give you any perks for this as it is a completely unrelated cost.
  17. Punkmukl New Player

Weapon Mastery – originally planned as a feature of Amazon Fury Part I, but now a FREE new mechanic for ALL players

My Question is... the DLC comes with a new power now? Or just with the gear and the instances?
  18. Death Caliber Active Player

19. Death Caliber Active Player

I have the thread under my watched threads list if you'd like to check it out.I would have been completely ok with any other answer,but i would not straight out lie.Obviously by this thread ,my question is answered,but i feel a need to defend myself to the community after this statement.Sorry if my question seemed threatening,but i do appreciate the time and effort you guys have put into this dlc compared to previous,especially how you've allowed such community involvement. I actually apologize for quoting you,i see,under the thread that announced that WM would be free,that it was actually spytle i was quoting.
  20. 2pac shakur® New Player

Theres something u guys are forgeting xd, we will have to play for like a week or 2 without wm, that's gonna be like a month for rage,hl players, i mean the messed up delay xd, this aint even funny