Next in DCUO: New Member Benefits, Game Update, DLC Pack, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jay1324owl New Player

I am so freaking happy now
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To be clear: you are not able to.
    • Like x 3
  3. Little Sister New Player

What are the prices for Total Recovery Kits Mepps ?
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

By not exactly, I meant that it had been revised for over a year and that they still seem to be on target for that revision. I didn't mean to imply that you were lying.
  5. Spoofer New Player

I believe he is talking about complex material, simple material and focusing elements...otherwise his question makes no sense.
  6. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

great mepps !
    the only think i hope that the ps server will be fine and we ps4 player will not suffer from it...
  7. PhoenixTanker New Player

I am a bit loss here with this whole 10% discount.
    Does x-item on the PS side cost the same as x-item on the PC side? If so why do PS Legendary members only get the 10% discount and PC Legendary do not without being an SOE All Access Member?
  8. Little Sister New Player

They cost the same on both yes, and PC Legendary is automatically All Access.
  9. UmadCauseBad New Player

Maybe they trying to balance the THiNG I don't know the word I'm looking for , in hurry here, basically they trying to balance it because PS doesn't benefit to all SOE games like when they buy the membership PS player don't get membership to all SOE PS games while PC gets all membership to all SOE PC games, PS only gets 10% discount that's it, PC also gets 10% discount and can be member to all SOE PC games
  10. UmadCauseBad New Player

Oh to all you players hate why the total rec kit is expensive is just answer your question... Would you like to waste your time or not... If you think about it, If they charge you $1.50 for one TRK I think thats fair because in order to get one mod u need 15 Bytes, one r&d scanner gets you 4-5 stacks of bit, and 2 r&d scanner cost $1.00, even better if you buy TRK bundle for $5.00 (4TRK) then that's even great deal if that's really the price for bundle, even great more deal it save you time..

P.S. +1 for me anyone Kk bye :)
  11. PhoenixTanker New Player

ohhhhhhhh okay thanks for a second there I thought I had to buy the SOE All Access plan membership to get the 10% marketplace discount. Not that I was going to spend 200 bucks a year for All Access :p
  12. l0blivionl New Player

Full T4 atm with 2 piece of T5, just start playing this game for about 3 months so yeah.
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

i dont know bud maybe i am crazy but i think an in game soultion to an in game problem would be fair. no sir in game i can not mod all my toons and to splve the problem by spending real money is unexceptable. the system in place is not enough
  14. Kaladin Well-Known Player

150 SC for one flipping recovery kit? Im sorry but Id rather just buy the plans to make it, be worth more that way.
  15. itsopnerfit New Player

but you would save 15 cents with a membership,so its only 1.35 lol
  16. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

all PlayStation players will notice a new member benefit: 10% off all Marketplace purchases!

great so all dlc, costumes and such I bought will be cheaper for new players. Way to reward new players and paying members but not players who have been with you since beta and bought such.

Like when the hell you going to up joker jester and batdrone from the collectors edition same with kryptonite blaster, scarecrow screamer, deathstrokes draw.
    Why is Amazon Shield trinket not consider something that the healing mod will effect
  17. Deranya Dedicated Player

This is what annoys me the most about it all. They got many people to switch to PSG, without mentioned everything about it. The information we get is so small that it makes me wonder if we will get anything in the future or if it will always be crumps of a cake. :( at least the small bonus is in it for us.
    • Like x 1
  18. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

no its not lol it has to be a tank and i mean like molecular and growth would be cool
  19. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

Wow is the price being concealed??? Whats up MEPPS?

GEEVE US PRICESSSSSSSSS!
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The cost for Total Recovery Kits are:
    1x - 150 SC/MC
    4x - 500 SC/MC
    10x - 1000 SC/MC
    • Like x 10