Next For DCUO: Feat Unlocking!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Very reasonable pricing. I'm also curious about style feats and whether that will grant you the styles. Don't see why it shouldn't.
    • Like x 1
  2. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Ive only 1 ask if there is a little chance ill be more then glad ill pay all needed 4 this , the only prob ive its the farming exo feat.. Its to much longer... Ive 165 sp and i play almost 3 years and ive only 6000 farming until now . Pls only this 1 i really need
  3. iSolar Well-Known Player

I too, would also like to know about this. I would assume it would exclude all style feats, or at least all the iconic gear style feats. I couldn't see them giving you free tier gear all for a style feat. I could see that glitching out the game, unless they actually gave you the style in your inventory or style tab. I'm not sure how this would work. Very good question indeed.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheMarvel New Player

Not even complaining about pricing … and here is why I think they are this way.

You will be able to build a character up to 150SP, but they still need gear. Those on the fast track gear = replays.

Just noting. Totally OK with me.

But I can hear those that ground alts being agitated already …
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Jens said in another thread that they are changing something about the skill point "mechanic.". Vague, but interesting.
    • Like x 2
  6. Shift New Player

Oh, after this update... An Electric revamp is next right?!! :))
    • Like x 2
  7. Srone Well-Known Player

this will be interesting
    • Like x 1
  8. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

I am not worthy, We all are not worth ULA ULA bless thee mighty Devs. This plus Armories is best thing ever This game is closer to out of this universe epic. The only last 2 things Is Electric /Earth revamp and the Annilation of the PS3 from holding this game back then DCUO will be GOD of all MMO's and games period.
    Oh and the price is more than reasonable love you for that Devs this make me feel my ongoing 1yr Legendary subscription well worth it and well noticed
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can unlock style feats, but the alt does not get the style.
    • Like x 17
  10. MercPony Devoted Player

Yup, I assumed right. Thanks Mepps.
    • Like x 2
  11. TDSK Committed Player

I thought it would be more expensive. Devs, you have pleasantly surprised me, and for that I thank you.
    • Like x 3
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Heh.
    • Like x 19
  13. farm3rb0b Committed Player

So feats are "account-bound" correct? So for those that play cross-server, will we be able to buy feats that way? I consider my EU toon to be my "alt" not any US alts.
  14. MercPony Devoted Player

:eek:
    Oh no! Batmepps is scheming something!
    • Like x 6
  15. Burnt New Player

Very fair pricing. This is indeed, very good news. Me likey :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I never in a million years expected the prices to be anywhere near as cheap as this. I was sure it was going to be something like 12RB for 1 star feats, 29RB for 2 star feats and 87RB for 3 star feats.

Absolutely amazing news and absolutely amazing price points. Thank you very very much.
    • Like x 3
  17. aceCase Committed Player

So just to be absolutely clear, if I'm on the Villain side I can't unlock style feats that are on my hero character that are hero specific? Like the Elemental Android for example.
  18. Rumour Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Burnt New Player

Personally, I'd settle for the feat and have to farm for the actual style but who knows what they have in store for us. Either way it's a win :)
  20. Rinkwraith New Player

I approve.

Kiss goodbye to having to run those really irritating feats again. Whoop....
    • Like x 2