Next For DCUO: Feat Unlocking!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 27, 2014.

1. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah that's what it means. Villain-only style feats can't be earned on a hero and vice-versa.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Correct.
  3. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Mepps plss answers me , can u do something with the exo farming plssssss i play 3 years dc and i still on 6000 LOL , ill pay mad price :D
  4. Zodiac Well-Known Player

Well now it's decided! My first born will officially be named "Captain Liberty"
    • Like x 4
  5. Statman New Player

Maybe you should just... farm exos, then you'll unlock those feats.

This is insanely cheap, as others have said I was expecting the 12/24/87 or whatever the correct numbers are that are already in game Never had I imagined they'd be this cheap. I could max out all the characters I use and still not use all my replay badges that are just sitting there not getting used... I might actually have to replay some content, damn, lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nice, can't wait too have 145 on all my toons, yippy!

Maybe more if I stop being lazy...

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Fair enough. Don't want to get greedy. ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Little Sister New Player

This is going to be great ! I have 1 specific question though.

The Hack Attack Feat: I have this on my main toon. But it isn't visible in the rest of my Toons' Feat Lists (obviously). Will I be able to Unlock this Feat for other toons ?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The current plan is for this to work, for your account's feats/unlocks to be across both the US and EU PC servers. (PS players cannot choose or switch servers.) Also, you would have to be using the same Station Account (login) on both servers.
    • Like x 8
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Currently no, since it is not usually visible.
    • Like x 5
  11. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

believe me m8 i try but im bad on farming Lol really bad i think , ive almost 80% all feat in game but exo its my nightmare , this is why i dont mind to pay how much needed 4 this feat...
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

Wohoo good news. Means 174 SP for my USPC toon lol

Thats ridiculious good ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Magician Dedicated Player

14. TheLoneLantern New Player

Keep trying, but you won't bankrupt me!

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  15. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

So again , mepps pls there is a little chance that u guys will do something about R&D feat , im not looking for a 'yes no ' answers im just asking that u guys see if u can do something about that in the future .
  16. Little Sister New Player

That's what I figured, thanks Mepps !
  17. Giggles Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No plans to make that feat easier. Keep hunting. :)
    • Like x 18
  19. Certainlogic New Player

Why would someone call this a cash grab?

Now armories, that is different. Amories could save a raid. If the healer dies or gets imprisoned, one dps can change in to a healer. Everyone gets one free one, so that helps. But if that run wipes anyways, then switching back would be a pain. Since the new gear is out, dox speed is guaranteed. Plus being able to switch back and forth for doing alerts.

Armories change a lot more than just providing convenience.

Still wish armories applied to all toons.

--

Hopefully they don't make another dox. Dox showed the problems in the unbalanced powers.
    Hopefully they balance all the powers out. A lot of the powers still need a true revamp.

Thanks for low priced feat purchases. Now my alts don't have to chase those pesky hard to get style feats and grinds.
  20. crimeware New Player

I'm pretty sure that those feats were designed to be achieved through natural gameplay with all the farming you would need to do over time for your gear not something they actually expected people to go after and try to get immediately so I doubt they will change that
    • Like x 1