Next For DCUO: Feat Unlocking!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

This is respectable, hoping for account bound feats altogether, but this is DEFINITELY a great step in the right direction.
  2. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Lol kk , so if in 3 years i farm 6k and the max is 25k i need 9 years more so hope dcuo will still be on
  3. GameOverGreggy New Player

Nice.
    • Like x 3
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I'm ready for this!
    • Like x 1
  5. maccleary New Player

Thanks guys! This sounds great. For all of the people who keep poo pooing these upgrades. If you don't like it, then don't do it! Sony is a company like any other. They are not in the business of doing things for free. The people at Sony need to eat and pay bills just like you and I.
    • Like x 1
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Oh, snap! As if your USPC toon wasn't beast enough, already! ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

This may have already been asked, so forgive me if it has;

Since I have only the one ctr., can I still unlock the Feats with Replay Badges, or not? There are quite a few Feats I want to get out of the way (mostly styles) & they are just out of reach.
  8. Fightingbudha New Player

I know you can only use the replay badges on feats that are visible to your character, but let's say I used tokens to change power type and got the style feat for talon lord. I would be able to use that to unlock on my alt correct? And does it go off of one character and not two? Meaning if I have the talon lord feat on one character and heartshard in another would I be able to get both on a third character provided they were visible to them?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, you must have earned them first at least once with a character on your account.
  10. ZramTA New Player

Mepps 1question. I love this news im waiting for this since i heard it firs but my question is. Why pc can share feat to other server but ps cant ? Its unfair because pvp is dead in eups & i wana go us sometimes & so as my league members
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you use a respec token, those feats would then be visible (just like they are now in-game), so you would be able to unlock them.

To unlock a feat, you must have earned the feat with any other character on your account. So in your example, yes, you can unlock feats earned on either of the first characters on a third character.
    • Like x 5
  12. Little Sister New Player

This will also make getting the V Day Feats really simple, because I don't think they will be offering them for free again.

EDIT: HEAL 65K in PVP, here I come !! This update has me so excited.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot switch servers on PlayStation because it is based on your PSN account.
    • Like x 2
  14. Little Sister New Player

Is it really you ? :eek:
  15. Projectiles New Player

T-T i will never have to endure arena pvp ever again!
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Dude, the feat is not supposed to be easy. You are supposed to work for it. They can't control the rate at which you farm. People have already gotten the 25k feat so clearly they are farming much more than you. They will not make the feat easier so just go out and farm for it.
    • Like x 3
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

:( Ok, thanks Mepps.
  18. BlackStar Luffy New Player

This is Freakin sweet!
    • Like x 1
  19. BurnInMyHate New Player

Anybody know if this will this affect any of my alt's total styles or is it just for feats (meaning do I still need to buy the styles or will I earn the styles on my styles tab?)
  20. Gokaigerbay New Player

Wow, didn't expect every feat to be unlockable...thought just the grinding ones, but all the actual 'execution' and doing feats too? So much for playing my alt characters now lol.