New Legends Event: Paradox Wave Begins November 26, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, people did have EO on PC too because of glitching. Who says they didn't lol?
  2. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Don't you think.. if they glitched.. they'd have had the feat around the time USPS went rife? Doesn't that make sense? So here's my challenge to you. You want history on who didnt... I want history on USPC that did. Back up that statement :)
  3. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

They DID have the feat around the time USPS did though lol. Again, who says they didn't? PC had its share of glitches and glitchers who exploited them. Only difference is there just weren't as many glitches to exploit PC side so fewer players actually knew enough about them to exploit them.
  4. StopPerving Dedicated Player

This says otherwise. USPC first EO. September 15th. The "unnamed" league who stood on the pillars, got theirs June 16th. Soooo, hmm, 3 months later. If it wasn't.. then whoever DID get it was keeping a mighty good secret on a server where nearly everyone at endgame knows everyone else....

5. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, that doesn't say a thing lol. All that is is a league claiming to be the first to get EO on USPC. Does that make it true? God no lol. If you really think everyone knows everyone on PC, you're kidding yourself. I know PC servers have a lower player base, but even it's not THAT low lol.
  6. Miserable Dedicated Player

Oh ok. Well I can tell you, from personal experience, that you're wrong. I mean, yeah, in the first weeks, whoever was beating it was closing tunnels. But it wasn't too long before people were leaving certain bosses for the main room, eventually all four of them. And I'm talking about before better gear came out. So if you want to believe that no groups were beating it legit with sub-bosses in the middle, then have fun. :)
  7. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Well, since it's the truth, I will have fun lol. Again, show me one person who supposedly got EO legit in July or even August, I'll just laugh in your face because that's just how broken it was. Whoever was beating it legit the first few MONTHS, not weeks but months, were closing tunnels. No one doing EO were doing it legit. Even the devs acknowledged that fact. If you weren't closing tunnels, you were glitching. Plain and simple. That was a fact the devs acknowledged and most players came to accept.
  8. Miserable Dedicated Player

First of all, the best gear from the Trigon DLC was only IL 86 and in OC there was 87 in Nex and 88 in Dox. So the release of the SOT DLC mad it NO easier to get EO. Achieving that feat legitimately at any point between OC's release and WoTL1's release required the same amount of effort. Therefore, your condition that we have to show it being done in August at the latest has no basis.

Just because all the groups you joined were bad, doesn't mean there weren't groups out there who could get sh*t done that you couldn't.

You are so extremely ignorant and every time you get into an argument with me, you lose. I got a whole thread full of people proving you wrong about the Brother Blood mechanic in UM and you still didn't admit. That's your problem, you're ignorant and you're stubborn. You don't think when you type and no matter how much proof you're shown, you'll never admit that you're wrong. I'm done with you.
  9. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Actually, my condition to show it being done DOES have basis. What part of it took MONTHS OF NERFING AND FIXING do you not understand lol? They spent MONTHS nerfing and fixing it to even make it reasonable. I'm not being ignorant and I'm certainly not losing anything lol. If you really believe people were getting EO legitimately then, YOU are the one being ignorant. The devs themselves even admitted how bad Dox got. If you can't take my word for it, take theirs. The only one not thinking when he types here is you. Get a grip and face the facts, son.

Seriously, you think the trigon dlc not having better gear even matters. It was BROKEN. Gear had no bearing. They spent months nerfing it to make EO even remotely reasonable for good groups. Seriously, you're losing it, son.
  10. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

I want to highlight something you stated. You stated, and I quote, "Achieving that feat legitimately at any point between OC's release and WoTL1's release required the same amount of effort." That is without a doubt totally untrue. In the very beginning, getting EO was actually impossible without taking part in a glitch, even if you had all the 88 level gear available. Between the Trigon DLC and the WotL1's release, dox went through several more nerfs and fixes to make it even EASIER than it was before. This made it much more reasonable for good groups to get EO. By October and November of that year, all the nerfs made it possible that groups were getting it legit. Do you not realize just how many nerfs there were to Dox? It was getting nerfed with every update for 4, 5 months straight lol. That's just how broken it was. You're simply wrong and the history with dox and words devs have made concerning how bad dox was and the various updates made after dox was released to nerf and fix dox prove it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.