New Legends Event: Paradox Wave Begins November 26, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T102NEMESIS Active Player

Not everyone of us use glitches. Because of the low population we work together. Heroes got more members and because of that unfortunately no skills. They just run through thats all. Btw the glitchers of totd was removed from daybreak. It was just a limited time.
  2. T102NEMESIS Active Player

Anyone know when the winter event is ongoing?
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i'm gonna wait for Smallville, this is too hard.
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

LOL it's not hard
    • Like x 1
  5. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

What lol? I never said not a single group in the game was beating dox legit. Nice of you to put words in my mouth. Can you please actually READ what I said now? If you weren't closing tunnels, you were glitching. That's an assumption made by the majority of players at the time. If you had EO at that time, you were put in question because that's just how broken dox was. No one believed you got EO legit at that time because of how broken dox was and how rampant the glitching was. Groups simply WEREN'T beating it legit, even good groups weren't beating it legit, so they said screw it, and joined the glitchers. Even the devs acknowledged that. There is NOTHING contradictory about that. It's just a fact. Come on now. Take your blinders off. Even the devs acknowledged their own screw up regarding dox.
  6. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Yeah. I realize that. Throne wasn't anywhere near as bad as dox was though. Dox was 100 times worse. They got throne fixed up inside of a month. The dox glitching was still going on 2 months after the Trigon dlc was released because each new update was breaking the previous dox fix, and each update brought with it a new dox glitch. Also, they didn't take dox down to fix it like they did with throne so throne couldn't have the rampant glitchers dox had. Dox was poorly conceived and the devs even admitted that after the fact.
  7. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

LOL What? Because heroes have more members, heroes have no skills? Are you high? Both sides have no skills. You do realize that people have both heroes AND villains don't you? BOTH sides have players with skill and without skill. I've seen a bunch of villains with 0 competence on the villain side when I'm on one of my villains. It's absolutely ridiculous just how equally incompetent villains can be. Heroes work together just as much as the villains do, son. In fact, since heroes outnumber villains 2 to 1, it can be said heroes work together MORE than villains do by that same 2 to 1 ratio lol. BECAUSE there's more heroes, there's gonna be more bad heroes. But in the same token, because there's more heroes, there's also gonna be more skilled heroes too. Simple math. Glitching on the villain side was just as common as glitching on the hero side. Villain, Hero makes no difference. You still had this thing called a human being behind the toon, and they did what human beings tend to do when given the easy choice.
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

See people whining, because they're not actually trying, want everything on a silver plate handed to them...

I've pugged it so many times with random and low levels, without a single issue.

Please do consider downgrading to mine craft if this is to much. I'm tired of everything dumbed down in this game now, this isn't what dcuo should be.
  9. Miserable Dedicated Player

You make absolutely no sense. Look at what I highlighted in yellow. You said "Groups simply WEREN'T beating it legit, even good groups weren't beating it legit." Then my question is, who the hell was beating it legit?
  10. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Simple. Those closing tunnels were beating it legit lol. Think I made that pretty clear when I said, and I quote, "If you weren't closing tunnels, you were glitching" lol.
  11. StopPerving Dedicated Player

My EO vid (first for USPC vilside) would beg to differ with your statement there :p
  12. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, ok lol. I should believe that why exactly? A certain villain league posted a video glitching the EO feat too.
  13. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Because the fight in its entirety is up on Youtube. I can message you the link if you like. In fact, somewhere here is a forum thread about it too. Not everyone back then was glitching.
  14. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

If you did EO, you were lol.
  15. StopPerving Dedicated Player

16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

17. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Did we or did we not glitch it? Hmm? :) Cmon here. I'll repeat what you said. "If you did EO, you were". Care to elaborate a timeframe on that statement?

Look, I get it. A lot of people glitched. The salient point is, that half the glitches for PW.. didn't even WORK on PC. Hence they were never used, and PC didn't have the proliferation of people doing EO over and over. USPC Hero only got the feat a few weeks before we did. At the time, us PC players looked at PS long and hard.. and thought... "god we're glad we're not part of THAT community".

So. ergo.. not everyone was glitching PW back around then. A fair majority of the playerbase (specifically PC) were doing it legit, straight up, and putting the time into trying to get that feat.
  18. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Again, after months of nerfing and fixing. And PC still had the door glitch just like PS side had. To say they were never used is flat wrong. October was literally MONTHS later lol. Trigon dlc was released by then. So, again, my point still stands lol.
  19. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Show me someone who got EO legitimately around July, August, or even early September, and I'll just laugh in your face lol. It's like those few who managed to glitch throne for Death Proof just before the devs took throne down. A raid so broken certain feats could only be received by glitching the raid so that's what those groups did. Except they never took dox down and it went broken for months.
  20. StopPerving Dedicated Player

This is heading into OT for this thread territory.. but I'll bite. Explain why nobody had EO on PC until Early Sep.. if the glitches were so "prevalent" ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.