New Controller power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by leapoffaithninja, Jan 23, 2014.

1. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Power interaction with mental and quantum gravity and fear and terror weak against fire and hl still making tree
    • Like x 1
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It's more related to Trickster lMO. So trickster powerset, maybe just circus powerset, with powers like Joker clown, but then it better go with Joker-related DLC.
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

There's 2 types of Tricksters "my friend" :

Clown Gadgets Trickster = The Joker or Clowns ( Riddler)

Magic Trickster = Magicians ( Zantanna)
  4. 3066domtroll New Player

• Like x 1
  5. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

[IMG]
  6. iSolar Well-Known Player

Mental is too similar to Shadow powers already. Shadow powers seem cool, but I don't think it will happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Shadow = Mental
    Atomic = Quantum
    Celestial = Sorcery
    No, it happen if game'll live enough, but l don't see place inside trilogies for it, except probably WoL #3 (lack of color - themed), if WoL #2 - comes under #LANTERNHEALERS2014. It would be 6-th troll set then.
    • Like x 1
  8. 3066domtroll New Player

no more light powers it seem they going to make all the colors in the fu.king rainbow a lantern power, please dont!
  9. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I just can't see two controller powers with a teleport. It would seem to me you would add another teleporting power to a separate power set teleporting
    • Like x 1
  10. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Basics of the power shall use Darkness manipulation Shadow Manipulation and Darkness Energy manipulation color of the power should be (black red green) black red purple black red white interaction shall be fear and gravity mental and quantum will work well with this power set
    please read through the power set I did not decide which power should do a debuff but my hope is with time and your own input I can edit this further also check links as well thanks for taking the time devs and community

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Yami_no_Mi

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Energy_Manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Mimicry

Power tree Shade of Shadows description tree based on fear the abilities will cause terror as well
    fear and rooting Specializing in the tree Shade of Shadows Tree Grants +1% critical attack chance and +35 power

1.Shadow teleportation or Shadow Deception: it is a pot different re-imaginations of pot it allows the user to give power and escape target from npc
    2.(Gallow: to fear or fright) in the Shadows: provides a instant power dump to three members with lowest power in the group
    3.Shadow tendrils: long range attack will strike up to four enemy's at once rooting and causing fear
    4.Dark Malice: pulls the enemy toward you only to teleport behind them and stab them
    5. Terror of shadows: 25% super charger creates a 12 tendrils that seek and destroy said target
    6.Shadow armor: a skill buffs your health and defense transforms you into a shadow being sort of like ice buff
    7.Blackest night: 50% or 100% supercharger creates a sphere of darkness what ever is caught in this inflict massive damage the user of the ability teleports all in the sphere stabbing and slashing the enemy, senses of the enemy are dazed fear and confused they are then rooted for a time.
    8.Negative bubble: creates shield that prevents incoming damage
    9. Shadow redemption allow send a shadow that roots and causes fear defense debuff
    10.Shadow construct concept: summon a multiple of weapons that can be thrown at enemy’s
    11.Deceptive Shadow: create a shadow in your image or the tanks image to help pull agro allowing you to continue to do damage give power or help pick up fallen comrades
    12.Corrupt shadow wave: send out a pulsing wave of shadow dark energy or tendrils that root and cause fear and burst damage

Power tree Darkness Energy bring your enemy’s to their knees by manipulating darkness and dark energy grounding gravity effects specializing in this tree +5% critical attack damage and +10 vitalization

1.Darkness aura: provides a buff for all darkness energy abilities and provides a pot grounding and stunning enemy’s
    2. Dark Gravity: a melee attack that inflicts grounding
    3.Darkest Forces: imbue your weapon with dark energy increasing the chance that your enemy will take damage extra damage they can be grounded or rooted
    4.Dark Implosion: knock enemy’s down on the ground
    5.Dark energy field: 50% supercharger protects yourself and 7 others while active enemy attacks grant you power
    6.Dark Energy Emission: blast your enemy damaging them and inflicting fear and stunning any enemy’s that are 35% or lower take additional damage
    7.Dark emotion: 50 % supercharger blast your enemy with shadows and dark energy inflicting grounding and fear
    8.Dark energy bomb: inflicts burst dark damage inflicting gravity
    9. Dark Summoning: summon a pet that deals damage and helps restore power
    10.Dimensional black hole: summon a black hole equal to your might inflicting massive damage pulling and rooting and grounding enemy’s
    11.Dark Terror Well: uses dark energy to inflict grounding and terror, Enemy’s that are all ready grounded or who have been inflicted by fear or gravity effects will take extra damage
    12.Darkest Light a blast of energy that inflicts terror fear and grounding 60% modifier

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

I'm really hoping the next controller power will be a Blue Beetle powerset.
    • Like x 1
  12. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

:oops:isn't that Gadgets? As for Darkness viable for sure, matter only where to put it.
  13. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Hovewer, if count energy construct & blue...

So this is blueish-colored LIGHT power from alpha version of game. It was cropped, when game out, further reintroduced, but already in LANTERN form. Looks like energy construct manipulation.
    6:30 = Shiny Beam. Currently is quantum closest to that lMO, additionally blue-colored. Hovewer, left chance to reintroduce that. But will than be & when - it's hard to say.
    • Like x 2
  14. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

Interesting... thanks a lot for sharing.
  15. MrGankU New Player

Mugetsu, Black Beard, Ulquiorra, Rogue.... Your definitely playing dirty.

#SHADOWTROLLS2014
    • Like x 3
  16. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

This blueish Energy is hardlight, but not lantern. But l think if Blue Lantern is coming it maybe way too similar to this, although if occurs not allowed by DC, then lantern may go Sapphire (or lndigo, but they still blueish) - healer. & Energy to simulate Blue Lantern with it since villain problem. While this w/out ring, but troll or tank role, although l think overload a game with 4 hard light powers is overshoot. & if hero inspir is Blue Beetle (or Dr. Light), who villain for that? l just hope Atomic reintroduced before Energy.
  17. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

The villain inspiration for a Beetle/Scarab powerset would be the Black Beetle.
  18. MrGankU New Player

DEVS I HOPE YOUR READING THIS
    • Like x 1
  19. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Yeah, l think devs should engreen at least 50% of threads!
    • Like x 1
  20. thelight420 New Player

What is your big ordeal with having two teleports? So where does it say that only one type of super hero or villian can or should teleport in comic books. Quit being so negative and short sighted. This power is a great idea and I think teleport should be an option for all.
    • Like x 1