New Controller power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by leapoffaithninja, Jan 23, 2014.

1. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

should be shadow Shade, post zero hour, cry for justice and he's in blackest night it makes sense to bring out shadow powers it would look so cool please Mepps another controller power that can teleport like quantum

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Swift_(New_Earth)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation

Powers

• Darkness Manipulation: The ability to control darkness. His powers were revealed to be a connection to the Shadowlands (or Dark Zone), a dimension of primordial, quasi-sentient darkness which Shade, as well as other characters with similar powers, can channel for various effects. Swift, perhaps due to age, seems to be the most powerful possessor of Shadowland given powers.
    • Darkness Teleportation: The ability to travel great distances in short amounts of time, by traveling between Earth and the Dark Zone. This ability currently exhausts his powers and he isn't able to make these trips often. In the future it seems he will be able to teleport freely.
    • Darkness Constructs: The ability to create solid constructs out of shadows. These are limited to what he allows them to do; however, in the future they take on a mind of their own.
    • Shadowland Demon Control: The ability to summon and command demonic creatures from the Dark Zone.
    • Darkness Projection: The ability to project darkness in the form of energy blasts.
    • Darkness Force-Field: The ability to surround himself with a force field.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 49
  2. NoWorries121 Well-Known Player

i would love another control power. especially one with something similar to quantum tunneling. i support this post! lol
    • Like x 14
  3. Adamwiseguy New Player

Don't we already have darkness powers with celestial?
    • Like x 6
  4. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

yes it is curse tree and shadow different animations etc... instead of purple you would have black maybe red mixed in darkness manipulation is different from celestial really lol
    • Like x 5
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

well thanks please tell mepps or other devs it would be epic :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

Dev's could you please show your Darkside and add this Powerset, Besides wouldn't mind seeing another Powerset with teleporting.
    • Like x 9
  7. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

i hope they see this Shade was a villian and a hero of sorts so no one would lose on color changes for villan side or (hero) side :)
    • Like x 4
  8. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

9. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

also ebon villain from static shock

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

Im sure if Rage can find it's way on both factions then so can this Powerset.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  11. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

i know share this please trying to get message across another great power for both sides
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

Hey Dude check the sig:D
  13. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Lol
  14. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l wanna see Celestial cursed being revamped to Dark-Brown to l can emulate Chocolate manipulations with it, while Darkness/Negative will be VERY-VERY close to black purple. l can't see any DLC inside upcoming, those may support it, except probably WoL #3 (lack of color ahead + Obsidian has connection to Green Lanterns). Then healing lanterns must go in WoL #2, when last part of trilogy will bring Shadow powerset - it would be a 6-th controler powerset then (5-th one - closer to WoL #2). But for that rain of Powers devs have to do something with PS3.
    • Like x 2
  15. The God New Player

I'm loving the idea of this powerset, It could be really nice, and I love being a powerset that's a troll :D
    +1 from me.
    • Like x 4
  16. Adamwiseguy New Player

It may be a cool idea but darkness and shadow are WAY too similar to justify a completely new power. I'm pretty sure that the Devs designed the Curse Tree and the Corrupted power combos to try to cater to people who asked for darkness a couple of months back.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

Tell me, what's a Shadow Powerset without teleporting, heck everyone I know with shadow powers similiar to Celestial can teleport. If the Dev's intentions was to please shadow lovers then I believe they mistakenly did not give Celestial a teleporting move, it would've worked good from combo to combo mechanical view.
    • Like x 2
  18. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Like I said before celestial is different from shadow celestial is magic based shadow can be meta or magic based even tech celestial has yellow white and purple flames how is this remotely what I'm discussing

The entire power would look different I've asked alot of people they would love see some thing like shadow to compete with quantum animations etc
    • Like x 2
  19. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Combat

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation

here is some more basic info what the power can do Shadow Manipulation

Animated Shadow

The user can transform their own shadows into living beings. As the rule of anything happening to the real body happens to the shadow, this ability may allow the user to manipulate the body and cause damage of reality by attacking the shadow. This means anything that happens to the shadow will be reflected in the true body; in short, a form of "reverse" shadow puppetry.

Darkness Aura

The user can coat themselves in darkness allowing them to give off an aura of malicious energy and dark power towards their opponent. This power can be used to expel certain attacks and fill an opponent with terror and despair simultaneously during a battle.

Shadow Generation

The user can generate and project shadows and darkness which absorb or nullifies light in the area.

Absolute Darkness

The user is able to create a field of absolute impenetrable darkness that completely negates sight and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses.

Dark Beam Emission 35%

The user can create and project beams of darkness/dark energy variable size and range capable of destroying large structures and/or areas or greatly damage anyone caught in the blast range.

Shadow Armor

The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from darkness/shadow for protection and physical boost, often including creation of tendrils to strike their opponents. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.

Darkness Infusion

The user can infuse any object they touch with darkness allowing them be very effective against enemies with light-based abilities with dark combat.

Umbrageous Teleportation

The user can teleport via shadows/darkness, merging into shadows/darkness and appearing anywhere else from the same element.

Darkness Healing any troll has a healing move as well

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

The only Weakness this Powerset can entirely have is that of the PS3's Memory, Im also concerned about.
    • Like x 1