Nature and Electric improvements

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Apr 7, 2016.

1. GhostCN New Player

Electricity, the red headed step child of all healing powers. Sucks being neglected in both roles; the only healing power that has a learning curve.
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Electric healing is alright, I like electric healing over sorcery healing. Nature is still the best overall Healer power though. Celestial healing is alright too although I'll never CL heal.
  3. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I posted this on another thread and I think it's relevant to this one as well.

4. silikyan Well-Known Player

It could still work, what is comign first narure/elec or pet pwoers?
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

No clue but if they devs don't want to start a riot they will do Electric or Nature first.
    • Like x 2
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Watch water be released before electric update. People will be mad.
    • Like x 4
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

Only problem i see with doing electric and nature first is that after weapons its possible earth and sorc are too op.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

As if their current state isnt OP already.
    • Like x 1
  9. xD25x Dedicated Player

Earth and sorc are just as op as ice, mental, gadgets or munitions
  10. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Im not sure what I want anymore.
    I fear that DoTs update will be a disappointment and Id rather have Water and Serums sooner cause I really want to change my Nature and Rage toons into something else. :confused:
  11. brightxidea New Player

1. electricity should always have been a troll power. It makes more sense overall.
    2. nature is a good dps, it just takes more time, so it doesn't show up on the scoreboard. I have melted ads with nature in a little more time, but with the same effect while taking little damage. I would compare it to quantum.
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I'm trying to keep my hope up but from past experiences i'm very skeptical :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Only if you use the 1 handed weapon, which many don't particularly like.
    • Like x 1
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

If the Electric update is anything less than amazing i'm changing my alt to Water.
    • Like x 1
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

ANY power is OP if you use the Flip slash....well except Electric and Nature....then they are just on par....well close to on par :(
    • Like x 1
  16. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

So I finally gave in and started using flip slash for dps. I was below a few quantum dps partners in the duo everytime I ran it, and with flip slash I am above them now. I'm pretty sure my damage was so slow before that they could hit time bomb, but now with flip slash I can kill the adds before time bomb can hit. Not a big deal, but I feel a little bit more useful as a duo partner. We really are just weapon dps with powers as a small add to damage. I haven't tried it in a raid or alert yet, but I'm sure it will be better than my old solar flame clipping damage.
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yeah that is what I have been told. I have played with flip slash but I just cannot get it to fit in with how I like play so I am not using it. I know there are a couple in my league that do use it and one is electric. He says that he can stay comparable to others with it.....I just wish we were not reduced to weapon damage with some powers thrown in. I would rather be power heavy with little to no weapons or at least have the option to do it that way and not suck dps wise because of it.
    • Like x 4
  18. silikyan Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Weapons update is taking a bit longer than I anticipated and DoTs have been in need to hotfix buff from months.

If I remember correctly, Mepps said somewhere in Celestial thread that whole mid-range update will take less than half an year and that was last September...
  20. silikyan Well-Known Player

[IMG]