Marvel Cinematic And More News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Yup, I'm super excited about the future of the MCU. And I also hope they do more Rated R films. Deadpool, and I belive Black Widow, will be Rated R (I think)

As for the actor playing Wolvy in the thumbnail, that's Keanu Reeves. Too old to play Wolvy in my opinion. But still a popular choice apparently.

Possible Wolverine casting choices that have been flying around are:

Scott Eastwood (Clint's son)
    [IMG]

Scott Caan
    [IMG]

Harry Potter
    [IMG]

Luke Evans
    [IMG]

Poe Dameron
    [IMG]

Jon Snow (Personal fav, but I'm a biased GOT fan)
    [IMG]

Dafne Keen (As X-23)
    [IMG]

And many, many more....

Tom Hardy was a huge favorite until he did Venom. No chance for him anymore.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Personally feel it needs to be a relatively unknown, just like Jackman before getting the role
    Technically, Dafne could play the New Wolverine, butt they still need a new Logan
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Then Scott Eastwood's your man.
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sorry to any of you who gave a thought to it but here's the reality.

They didn't bring up another point of how a huge fan base of Widow is young girls. Making the movie R would cutout a big chunk of revenue, in both ticket sales and merchandising.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't see how that would rule out a spy movie being R-Rated (anyone remember a little flick called 'Salt'?)
    Sounds like they are either going to change her origin, or they will gloss over it
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Recently saw the movie 'Hello Again' and thought Nolan Gerard Funk (Yeah, that's really his name) could pass as a younger Captain America.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Well, MCU has been going PG13 for all it's films so far, and it's worked out fine for them. I'm excited either way.

But I do hope Deadpool will remain Rated R. I also hope they do a Rated R Moon Knight film in the future. That would be awesome.
  9. E Clip Dedicated Player

Clint Eastwood's son looks perfect to me for Wolverine.
  10. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

He's the frontrunner for right now. Although I haven't seen too much of his acting, so I can't really tell if he would be good enough.
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

can't wait until avengers endgame do you think we'll see a cameo by Stan Lee in it? I know he died but haven't they been done making the movie for a while now?
  12. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

He already finished his cameo in the film before he passed away. He also has a cameo in Captain Marvel. Not so sure about Spiderman Far From Home. I'm expecting Endgame to be his last film.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, a series of cinematic "What if...?"s? Yes please!! :D
  15. Azreaus Committed Player

The "What If?..." series would work as a series of stand alone animated films (in a similar style to the recent Spider-Verse film).
    • Like x 1
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If they're looking for someone to be Black Goliath...

17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

New Avengers trailer. :D

• Like x 1
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Man the feels. A 10 year film franchise that has done so much for comicbook/Marvel fans. The Russos definitely know how to cut a trailer. Then the trailer ends to remind everyone that Captain Marvel is in it :rolleyes:. I expect the Russos to do a better job with Brie Larson this time around. But seeing Captain America in the trailer hits me. I just want him to do two iconic things...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just noticed something about Scarlet Witch's costume: she's not wearing a mask, she's wearing a paper bag (with a giant hole in it) over her head, take careful note at how it goes behind her hair
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did anyone else get a FF 'Future Foundation' (or whatever it's called) vibe from their new uniforms?