Marvel Cinematic And More News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Feb 27, 2018.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Have to admit it, I had a similar thought as I typed the whole "Garfield Spidey films" sentence. LOL
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So actress, Scarlett Johansson, in an interview stated that 'audiences' are ready for an ALL FEMALE AVENGERS movie. It seems her and several of her female co-stars are pushing the idea to Kevin Feige.

*My reaction*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I wouldn't mind if it released. And I would go watch it (maybe). But I agree with you, we don't need it, and most of all:

[IMG]
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...s-marvel-shows-to-keep-up-with-the-movie-mcu/

Kevin Feige confirms that in order to keep up with future MCU films, you need to watch the Disney+ shows.

[IMG]

I'm kind of surprised honestly. I mean, I was going to get Disney+ anyways but I definitely feel bad for people who won't buy this and be left in the dust. It's kind of unfair I think. But I suppose that's all the more reason to buy Disney+. Smart on Disney's side to do this so more people can subscribe to Disney+.

The first example Feige said is that the Loki series and WandaVision series will directly tie into Doc Strange Multiverse of Madness
    • Like x 1
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Two in one day, cool

• Like x 3
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Black Widow trailer was cool, nice to see Taskmaster in action and showing off what that character can do.

Morbius has the look right and the trailer was decent, but it didn't really get me wanting to see the movie. Not sure why.
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For some reason when I see this...

[IMG]

I think this...

[IMG]
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you just might.
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

12. Exatal New Player

Lol it looks like that mobile avengers game I see advertisements for. Seems interesting but def not something I'm personally interested in.

I am however excited for all the Disney+ tv series that will come out. Loki probably has me the most intrigued because I wanna know what happened with him after Endgame
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Personally I'm curious about two things with the anime.

1. If they're going to do an English dub (don't know if that's been announced).
    2. The Japanese take on the Marvel characters. Depending on how involved Marvel/Disney were, there's bound to be some interesting interpretations on the Avengers.
    • Like x 1
  14. Exatal New Player

Oh for sure. And my guess is they will do an English dub.
  15. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I don't have words for how bad this is.

16. Azreaus Committed Player

Skip to 4:45 (language warning)
    • Like x 1