LOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Apr 21, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Saw that on the side panel thing, so, no full-length jacket? :(
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not part of the design.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Shame :(

Had a friend (who is an Australian movie costume designer) design me a long jacket, with and without sleeves (modelled after the one worn by Kiefer Sutherland in "The Lost Boys"), would love to have something like that in game
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I want that too....and Megzilla has taken note of that particular request. It does not fit with Lobo design, but it may come in the future.
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Fair enough.
  6. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I’m guessing you’re not 40+
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Am over 40, and also don't see the inflated hype

It's like the ignorant scientific community who got a woody over Schrodingerling's *****, not having the intelligence to see that was, is, and always will be, a mockery of the scientific community
    • Like x 2
  8. Red Batern Well-Known Player

It's nothing like that at all.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, yeah it is: it's people who didn't understand that Slow-bo was a parody and a mockery and embraced it as The Next Big Thing, and the creators seeing how much money they could fleece from the sheep so ran with it
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Umm, no, the ‘parody and mockery’ *became* The Next Big Thing by its popularity :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Red Batern Well-Known Player

People do not like Lobo because of ignorance and he was less of a mockery than your analogy.

If you want to insinuate that people who like Lobo "lack intelligence" then you are the example of ignorance, ironically enough.
    • Like x 1
  12. Anothername Well-Known Player

Nice, currently I have to fake it with a mask on my Lobo inspired char (older picture, currently shes wearing the HQ Jacket):

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

If I was over 80 years old I would Still never get the hype for lobo.
    • Like x 2