LOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Red Batern Well-Known Player

What powers?

Been wondering this myself. Like you said Rage would do, but I'm not sure I want to do that, so here's what I've been thinking.

Munitions with Brawling might work nicely. Could also use Neo Venom and Super Strength for weaponization. Robot Sidekick would also KIND OF fit him. I wish I could think of something for his chain, but I'm kind of drawing a blank on that.
  2. Rektumocepac New Player

[IMG]I dont know if im in right thread, i just want someone from the devs to see idea for improved Heroic hairstyle, inspired by Tiger from Suicide Squad Hell to Pay animated cartoon. I would love it, just hair, not beard.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My character The Rafflesia is exactly as your second paragraph descibed, I can’t wait to get this style on her. :D There’s Mesmerising lasso and a couple of attacks utilising the grapple line in the Acrobatics tree, would that be any good as a chain simulation?
    • Like x 2
  4. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

More Superman styles, really?

Time for some of the cult characters methinks and here we are, good stuff NerdsofPrey and all.
    • Like x 2
  5. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Not really his original power set but then again, he is functionally immortal as he’s banned from entering Heaven or Hell.
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Sadly, I realized what they completely missed on this style that just makes me weep.....The face style. Without the eye design, might as well be a cos-player.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

I like your thinking, never thought of that - was always thinking Tank for Lobo because he’s unstoppable.

The comics obviously suggested Red Lantern and with the chain lash it looked great but **** damage... I may try this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

I worked this one out, PM me for how.
  9. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

If the devs flesh out his powrset enough. Add him as a Legends character.
    • Like x 1
  10. Red Batern Well-Known Player

I was wondering if there was something else for the chain besides the iconic lasso and rage, I knew there was something. I'll check it out, thank you!
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Agrecian with you and others, never saw anything appealing about him
    • Like x 2
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The biker incarnation of Lobo was meant as a satire of characters like Wolverine and the Punisher who were insanely popular at the time (and still are). The unexpected bit was that a lot of people really didn’t laugh at Lobo in that way; they just saw it as another cool character like Wolverine and the Punisher.

The guy that created Lobo (Keith Giffen) is the same guy who created Ambush Bug. People got the joke with Ambush Bug; a lot of people didn’t truly get the joke with Lobo.
    • Like x 2
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

for the very first time since ever, i am realy exited for a style.
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

LOBO is the main man!
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would rather have a style based on the original version, not the stereotypical-moustached biker (you know the kind, the one who gets ridden a lot, butt has never even been pillion on a bicycle let alone a motorcycle)
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

He does ride a space/rocket bike.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wasn't actually talking about the Lame Man specifically
    Just did some looking around, and there are some fairly decent looking Lady Lobo art (and cosplayers), so hopefully they will allow the style to be worn by female characters (with or with the moustache :p)
  18. Controller Devoted Player

I hope we can interact with Lobo in future DLC OR somehow in this Death of Superman timeline.

He is a special and unique character.

We need a MAIN MAN backpiece or t-shirt.

My guess is he'd probably be a Rage Toon.
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Lobo cigar is a must how hard can it be to make it? o_O
  20. Vesper Dedicated Player

Not terribly hard. But it would void the game's rating in some countries, as it would imply smoking. Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Bruno Mannheim, & Santo Cassamento have all been shown in the comics as cigar smokers, but in-game, they don't smoke.
    • Like x 1