LOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

WE’RE FINALLY GETTING SOME LOBO STYLES!

What do we think?

I’d have liked to get the “Bite Me Fan Boy” emblem for the back and maybe the face style for the eye and ‘tache markings but I can manage those myself.

The question is...

WHAT Powerset should Lobo be?

Sure, Atrocitus gave him a Red Power ring but to date we don’t know if he ever used it (by the way, I’m not even discussing the new romantic aberration that temporarily crept in)... give me your thoughts/ideas.
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Imagine the badassery of having an actual Lobo episode with him present in the game. :D

I am very happy with the Lobo style-set, it's one of the coolest looking and well-crafted sets all around in a long time IMO. I often only find a couple of pieces off most style sets that I personally like but the Lobo-set hit the mark on several different styles for me that I've wanted in the game for a long time.

If only they would've given us his Cigar as a face/mouth style, that would be pure perfection.
    • Like x 6
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Sorrry I don't get the hype over this.
    • Like x 5
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The mo has to also be a female style! The Nu52 Lobo was female, and they still had that girly mo
  5. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Are you a comic fan?
    If not, it won’t mean much to you (unless you also play Injustice).
    I’d recommend Grant/Bisley’s Lobo mini-series from 1992 “That Last Czarnian” - it’s awesome!
    • Like x 2
  6. Vesper Dedicated Player

I presume you me The Main Man, Scourge of the Cosmos, THE ULTIMATE BASTICH, not Why-Did-They-Even-BOTHER Emo-Lobo.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

The only time I can recall the main man being female was when he was reincarnated in Lobo’s Back.

[IMG]
  8. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

THIS ONE...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wow! The Main 'Man' has a dinky-winky, not even a hint of a bulge
  10. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Really?

[IMG]
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Prolly why hes so angry all the time.
    • Like x 1
  12. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

can we have lobo hairstyle too
    • Like x 2
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I read a few comics just not Lobo but I just don't see why hes so cool and all,I only see a bounty hunter in leather that looks like hes from the 80s.
    • Like x 3
  14. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

He was from the ‘80s but he looked like this then...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

This shouldn't of been the style for the 80th anniversary of Superman it should of been a time capsule style for a Superman box maybe but not for the anniversary.
    • Like x 2
  16. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Never really cared about Lobo as a comic book character, to me he was too bizarre, with ridiculous Kiss member look and specific attitude I'm no fan of. I like the style though, but I hope the best is yet to come so yeah, can't wait for next parts.
    • Like x 4
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

He is so cool because he is an Anti-hero, unlike Heroes/Villains u never know what to expect from them they can go either way thats why Hero movies dont work well on me to predictable.
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Lobo could make an interesting boss fight. With his original power set, every drop of Lobo’s blood spilled would grow into another Lobo. The faster you try to kill him, the more of him there is to kill.
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I imagine they’d simulate that by making him like the Starro splitters in the Magic Shop alert.
  20. Dazz-252 Committed Player

The Lobo style is pretty cool, id say. It's a breath of fresh air from the skin tight, general super hero styles we are accustomed to getting every so often.

PS

I give the devs credit for making super-hero female based styles (Mera) that players have been asking for.
    • Like x 7