LOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBOLOBO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Apr 21, 2018.

1. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

emblems on the chestplate like Kyle rayne and Robin too please
    • Like x 1
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Does the LAst Czarnian still play the game? He would have flipped at this reveal.
  3. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Mepps, you removed the best piece of art in the whole thread...but you didn't add an "r" to my first "introduced" or an "of" to my "lots of pieces".
    You're a lousy editor (which, clearly, I desperately, desperately need) and I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

And Bourne4red. I just noticed this and lol'd.
    You pretty much quoted me verbatim and removed the pics (which was smart), but I made a statement. "He's got chops."
    You capitalized the "c" and turned it into and exclamation "He's got Chops!".
    I found that charming and amusing. :)

However, despite your infectious enthusiasm, you too did not correct my spelling and grammatical errors, so I'm going to have to serve you your walking papers as my editor as well.
    Maybe Mepps can get you a gig at his second job.

Oh. I get it.
    That's a knee-slapper, sonny.

And that one about the female style? Hilarious.

Stop, stop.
    You're killing me, man. I'm gonna bust a gut here.

You should take your act on the road.
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

My Zarana tribute toon is just dying for this style. It's gonna be awesome!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have Zarana and her weird blade-gun thing :D
  6. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

You miss my point. Lobo is a cult character and aside from a Vault hoodie and a Christmas collection there's very little reference to Lobo in game.

Many people who play the game are gamers, not comic fans (hence my reference to an alternative game Lobo features in), who would probably have never heard of The 'Bo.

Hence, I referenced some source material the poster may enjoy.
  7. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

I believe the Main Man style places the emblem on the back.
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Like your own "Sisterhood of the Traveling Mercenary Pants"? Except it would be a brotherhood, and with less crying and laughing and hugging and crying again.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Thundergun,

I believe that our mutual comments on Sláinè being incorrectly portrayed as Lobo crossed in posting (and it was never a joke, DarkVisor)!

I’m disgusted with my subsequent errors in proof reading your post, I shall join Mepps on the naughty step... and I cut off your “chops” when removing your pics and retyped it as best I could remember. Sorry.
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

For when the blessing and cursing doesn't work.

Or maybe it's just to create a gritty vibe, so criminals see you and instead of going, "oh, look, someone who looks like Mary Poppins, what's she going to do to us?", the criminals are like, "Mary Poppins got a gun! Let's get out of here!"

Lol. Now I can't get Aerosmith's song out of my head, but with the lyrics as "Poppins got a gun..."
    • Like x 1
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Oh, so you and Green Arrow are on a first nickname basis now. Pffft. Always have to brag, don't you? :cool:
    • Like x 1
  12. Megzilla Developer

You can just go look at the style so you can see what it looks like lol. The recorded stream should be on Twitch and YouTube.
  13. Megzilla Developer

They're coming. Don't know when. But we all know yall want bigger emblem space.
    • Like x 3
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Here's the style on a female model from early production (courtesy of twitter).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Red Batern Well-Known Player

No no no...that wasn't DRAMATIC at all 0.0

Anyway, yaaaaaa, Lobo is not the LITERAL EMDODIMENT of the shallowness of 90s comics. Like I said, much better examples to chose from.
  16. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Thanks for your opinion. *yawn*

Hope you and your superiority complex have a fun time together.
  17. Red Batern Well-Known Player

Thank you.
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

This isn’t the full style set, this is chest/legs only. They showed the full female set during the livesteam.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Never said it was the full style set....but this gives you an idea of how it looks on a female model. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Mostly said that for clarity’s sake. You know how some people on here can get bent out of shape on the most minute of incorrect assumptions ;)
    • Like x 1