Link-dead bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Plum Crazy, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sepp_123 New Player

Decoy Boy

Est.

In metropolis city hall duo, accidently went to open marketplace, got stuck on loading marketplace, logged out, logged back in, stuck at loading screen About 1:45am
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Is this ever getting fixed? I was in the new af3 duo, game froze and then completely closed and im back at my desktop screen. I try to log back on and im linkdead and just get stuck in a loading screen. Toon name is snowball. But the Ls in the name are i. So name is actually snowbaii.
  3. Cylon Skinsuit New Player

Just got a linkdead tag on my character after the game DCed me out of a solo instance. This is bull. I feel like I spend more time fixing bugs with this game than flipping playing it.
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

And once again, Link-Death is useless. I d/c'd once again just as I got into the Hades duo, now the d*mn game won't get past the loading screen. I get my character screen, it says "LINKDEAD" & allows 'entry', but anything beyond that, nothing. I'm willing to bet I'll be gypped once again on the rewards & have to wait for TWO resets just to get back on.
  5. mouth047 New Player

Dear Mepps, after experiencing this problem several times with enormous frustration and stress I finally found something useful to report.
    The bug can be better replicated if you switch toons and dashboard, reload the game and try to switch to a different toon. Im on xbox but i've exp this bug many times on PS too.

SOLUTION: Do not keep trying to log back in, linkdead expires after ONLY 5 MINS, however every time to try to relog the network simply refreshes your attempt to rejoin the instance. DONT TOUCH ANYTHING FOR 5 MINS and you're gravy!

Hope this helps guys, 5 mins is painful however.....

#keepmakingdcuogreat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.