Link-dead bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Plum Crazy, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fighter Well-Known Player

I Disconnected while queuing into a PvP match. I was dead linked when I logged back in. But when I got back online I was not put back into my PvP instance. And I had a 7 minute deserter penalty too.
    • Like x 1
  2. iLLusion New Player

iLLusion158
    EUPC
    • Like x 1
  3. Sky Faller New Player

Sky Faller - character name,
    EUPS server.

I can'to login, becouse im Linkdead... Pls help.
    • Like x 1
  4. Levastire New Player

Character name: Nephrys
    PSN: Serade420
    System: Playstation 4
    World: USPS
    How it occurred: I was changing my rank names in the league menu when I was considered linkdead and sent to the character selection screen. I then tried to reenter the same character, and it sent me to the loading screen and sat for a little while as if it was loading back into the world, then it sent me right back to the character selection screen. I've tried multiple times to no avail. I've reset the game and the system and no such luck. I've sat about 25 minutes now and still am unable to log back in.

PLEASE FIX : On a side note, I literally just subscribed today, so I am quite irked I am now unable to play at all, seeing as I'm unable to play another character while linkdead....
    • Like x 1
  5. Levastire New Player

Well, literally as I hit enter to post this, I was then let back into the game. So either thank you to someone that read this that quick and helped, or I guess I just had to wait an alotted amount of time before it took me off of linkdeath. Thanks anyhow!
    • Like x 1
  6. Stark23 Committed Player

Stark Fire
    USPS4
  7. mightymooseg New Player

Apollo Xlll-usps
    xtime takerx-usps

we are stuck on deadlink cant log in we was lvling new toons and got kiked out
    • Like x 2
  8. Sythe New Player

1.) Character name: Sinister Sythe
    2.) Server: USPS
    System: PS3
    3.) Time: the incident occurred on October 30th 7 p.m. Eastern time zone
    4.) Description: I was in Gotham searching for exobits when I was then confronted and defeated by a hero. when I died PlayStation Network all the sudden logged me out for the rest of October 30th. I then signed in on the PlayStation Network the next day on the 31st but when i went to log in as my DCUO character it said link dead... It's Nov 1 and I still cant log in as Sinister Sythe
    5.) Use this information to help me... please
    • Like x 1
  9. Sythe New Player

Ps: my character Sinister Sythe is stuck in loading screen I never had this problem I think it's the update
    • Like x 1
  10. Aurore New Player

Got DC'd after leaving the seasonal. Was in-world about 10 seconds, my friend that was grouped with me got DC'd too. Neither can log back in.
    My character: Agent Shinkiro, USPC, DC'd at 10:07 and still can't get back in at 10:17

Edit: The message I get after selecting my linkdead character is "Disconnected. No reply from server. Please exit the game and relaunch". 10:21.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mightyclaw New Player

1. Character name: Bikini Teen
    2. Server: USPC
    3. Approximate time of issue (time zone) 9:20 PM US Central 11-02-14
    4. Description of the issue: Disconnected (unsure why) and cannot relog with same character, or any other.
    5. Simplest steps to reproduce the issue: Try to log in with Bikini Teen.
    • Like x 1
  12. Keapier69 New Player

Noob Whisperer
    USPC
    7:15 PST
    Linkdead after inviting my wife to group and stuck unable to log in unable to find server (clearly says Linkdead on my toon)
    Server has no population on that toon almost like it has been removed from the server itself and is trying to revert back to multi servers
    • Like x 1
  13. Keapier69 New Player

45 Minutes LD (and counting) is a bit too much
    • Like x 1
  14. Ebon Angel New Player

This is still happening:

Character stuck in Linkdeath for more than 30 minutes.

Skimming through air, disconnect, now stuck in endless loop where you go from character select screen, choose linkdead character, zone in hearing "door opening" effect, then back to log in screen, several "failed to connect to server" messages, then back into the same loop.

I see very little advancement on this facet from the last time it was used ...other than, then I would be stuck for days.
    This is on USPS4 @ 11:00 am EST so server traffic should not be the driving issue.
  15. Cloud Neun New Player

John StewartJL

I was just standing in Gotham...STANDING..I was reading my feats and checking which ones were missing and was disconnected. Now I have linkdead for the last hour...What up MEPPS! How's it going dude...Well I can't tell u for me..this is pissing me off...hell I was even in an instant nor combat...hell I was even moving..this happened today at 1130 am est..its 1230 now...By the way..love when u show up in WT and unleash avatars...we should do it again sometime...IF YOU GUYS CAN EVER FIX THIS DUMB CRAP FIRST
  16. DCKam New Player

Character: xanadü
    Server: EUPS

Was doing the Gotham university quests when in mid combat screen froze and havent been able to recover the linked death charater since. i've reset the ps3 a number of times and waited for an hour before relogging to no avail. I cant log into any character until the linked death issue is resolved
  17. Cloud Neun New Player

Just now came up...what an inconvience
  18. hugochop New Player

Hey DevDirt or Mepps i am having an issue with the link dead ive been starring at the same screen for an hour and 30 mins now and i have no clue what to do, i tried logging in other toons but it keeps saying i must log in to my link dead toon before logging in other toons. Approximate time of issue is around 4:00 pm (EST) i was Disconnected in a middle of a 4 man Alert in Bludhaven and havent been able to log in since.

- Character name ( Gabe Rayner)
    - SERVER USPS/ PS4 Console
    - PSN ( NinjaAssasin )

Deleting a Link dead Character do me justice or save me the time of waiting for someone to help me? can anyone confirm this, cause i feel like just deleting this link dead character this is absurd
  19. Wagner New Player

Link-Dead Bug Just Occured:

- Rosebud
    - USPC
    - All actors on the screen froze in Gotham Under Seige while soloing, then informed client was unable to contact server. Internet connection was not the issue. Attempts to relogin resulted in further Unable to Contact the Server and alternate characters informed me that I had a linkdead toon. After reading this post I am attempting the 10 minute wait fix.
  20. lavarial New Player

I posted a ticket for this and they asked me to post the information here.

Occurrence: 11/9/2014 ~9:23am EST
    Map: Gotham Under Siege
    Character: Eiphah
    Server: USPC

Description:
    I was running the "tour of duty" mission. I had just gone to the wayward guard captain and picked up the wayward soldier when I was disconnected. I also had my robot sidekick out at the time.

I could not log in to any characters until the linkdead was released on Eiphah. After a few failed attempts at logging in with Eiphah I stepped away for an hour and then relogged with no issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.