Legends PvP guide- Your Favorite Character(s)

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by The Enquirer, Feb 15, 2014.

1. lj_the_artist New Player

so im putting in a request for Shazam please :> i want to know what u find out about him TY
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I've already stated several times I'm not writing a Shazam guide because of how overpowered he is currently. Also in the original post I put a link of where to request guides.
    • Like x 1
  3. zeroman New Player

Until DCUO or DAY BREAK backs these stats up they are just hearsay. I give this thread a 0.
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

To be as point blank as I can be here: These guides are written for people who are interested in getting a glimpse as to an ideal way to play different characters or interested in discussing such things. If you don't want to take advice or contribute to the discussion in any way meaningful, by all means, don't, because they certainly written for you.
    • Like x 5
  5. zeroman New Player

Understood but this is purely your and your friends opinion. I use Batman and will not lose.
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

What's your point? Or do you just like hearing yourself talk.
    Please share your batman secrets of the amazing never seen before weapon combo clipped with a power!
    • Like x 5
  7. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

I have to agree with that. He is so uber-over-powah that when I went into a 4 vs 4 and saw THREE of him at the opposing team, all my sences screamed to me "forfeit! log off! pull the cable, turn off computer, DO SOMETHING!".
    Should've done so. Darn thing puts shame on Highlander, he screams SHAZAM like every 5 seconds and gets god-mode like for 4 sec or so. OPk, exagerating. A little. Saw one with less than 25% health tanking 2 catwoman without bothering counter, and both fell.
    • Like x 1
  8. La Shark Dedicated Player

*coughs*

Shazam PvP guide, por favor senor
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Sorry:

• Like x 3
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Good for you. Now go beat ACE 1 in FNL since you're feeling so proud.

And it's not purely opinion. It's called trial and error, making observations, experimenting. None of the people who made the guides claimed it to be the only way to play Legends. So stop pretending they're an affront to your almighty way of thinking.
    • Like x 4
  11. OG Grier New Player

He is currently overpowered. I expect him to get nerfed soon. The supercharge is one of the strongest in PvP legends if not the strongest. Along with the cool down to return back to shazam form is short. He also has a damage mitigator mixed in with a stun that does good damage. The cooldowns onthat move is also short. I aalso went against Ace 1 in 2 v 2 legends while he had shazam and it wasn't pretty.
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Keep in mind that during the "cool down" waiting to get back into Shazam form, you've got a shield that absorbs 10k damage for the first 4 seconds, then after turning back into Shazam you get that same shield again.
    • Like x 3
  13. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Fine since no one here will do a shazam guide (though 2 face was ok in his prime lol) I'll do one for you guys. Get healing barrels, and use #1 as much as possible, especially after a counter. There lol .
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Could've sworn I already said that. :p

Guess it wasn't on this thread. Huh.
  15. Flewt New Player

Request for Wonder Girl? :)
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I am posting on behalf of The Enquirer. These guides have been discontinued indefinitely, and will no longer be updated either because of what has happened on the forums and to the game itself over these past few months. Don't expect to see him, or any other Nexus members very often in game either.
    • Like x 1
  17. comrade sonya Committed Player

I was looking forward to the black adam guide :(
  18. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No one will find out how to use Shazam... er I mean Black Adam. :p
  19. comrade sonya Committed Player

Sarcasm :p
    • Like x 1
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Lol, you got me. :D
    • Like x 1