Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Sounds like a DNS issue, For those that can't log in....

Maybe try using Google's Public DNS as a workaround

2. Jake_Joachim New Player

What i wanna know is, why is it taking so long? Codes? The reports? Seems like for such a great game thats been out for awhile, it would take less time to fix a "bug".
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

This worked for me, thanks.
    • Like x 4
  4. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you for the information and I will be patiently waiting to reunite with my toons.
  5. strkr4200 New Player

When u guys come to point please let us know what's happening
  6. Ignition Woman New Player

Mepps- love you to death, but def going to need some free station cash, or the seasonal event extended, because I still need the helmet for the style feat from the event instance or I am going to lost my s***!!!!! Pretty please and thank you with a cherry on top!

<3 Ignition Woman <3
    • Like x 2
  7. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

All the afternoon that I can't play, wonderful...
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

• Like x 5
  9. Guardian of Halo New Player

It doesent matter how long it takes, it matters is the bug is fixed.
  10. FaLeX Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  11. Bremslicht New Player

why the hell we have to pay money for an company that isnt set up with the right persons to do what they are payed for . WTF we legend gamers pay the rent for them and they are not able to work on that what they are payed for
    • Like x 3
  12. Techknowcat New Player

Spoken like someone who has no clue what it takes to code, or debug a program or the size of staff a game this age gets in these economic times :rolleyes:
  13. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Since this is caused by a problem that could have been 100% avoidable I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get marks or replays for it .
    • Like x 3
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It was caused by someone not renewing a domain name not any programming problems.
  15. Techknowcat New Player

well then it's probably the registrars fault, as I am sure a company this size has it set to auto renew, I know I do. I have also had the issue with a certain registrar, flubbing up their auto renews.
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

That wasn't the case here.

"Sorry for the dns problems folks. Wont happen again. Notices sent to wrong email. Doh" -- John Smedley
    https://twitter.com/j_smedley/statuses/489093080377610240

He's the President of SOE.
    • Like x 4
  17. Techknowcat New Player

What the What?! of all the dumb things! if that happened in my business, I would be so mad I would not even be able to talk to that person...unless It was my screw up and then I would promptly crawl under a rock and die of embarrassment. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  18. Ogat New Player

Every week 2 days off, nice 22 day legendary ftw.
    • Like x 3
  19. SilentGhostAlpha Well-Known Player

Hmmmm I had no problem this morning so it was fine for me. :)
  20. EnterNameHere123 New Player

I deleted the game this morning because I thought something happened now I have to reinstall:mad:
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.