Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BB Ren New Player

Same here man, no access for over 12 hours just because they didn't pay in time.... I'm BB Ren on PS4, no access whatsoever I hope they at least do some compensation for their screw up this time. It's getting old and a waste of my money...
  2. BB Ren New Player

Has anyone on the PS4 server found a way to log in? I mean I pay for legendary so I can play not so I can play just 4 days of the week this month. I know glitches happen, but not paying for your server is NOT a glitch it's a corporate serious mistake. Mepps please keep us informed on to how much longer do we have to wait to play again.
  3. Solereaver New Player

I think i have found a Fix for those of you getting the socket Error from launcher....I was getting the socket Error and i figured a way to get the launcher to work...Hopefully this works for you guys....

First: Copy and Paste http://manifest.patch.station.sony....uo-pcus-retail/live/pcus-retail-win32.sha.soe

.....Once downloaded choose Open with option....Browse for your Launcher Exe File..which is usually found under

"C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\DC Universe Online\LaunchPad.exe" Something like that....

Click on the launchpad.exe and open the file with that and you should be able to log in!! Try it and let me know.
  4. Solereaver New Player

This Is for PC Users....it might work for Consoles as well, anyway GOOD LUCK!
  5. EvilPrince3 Active Player

That's not true just because someone sympathizes with sony doesn't mean that they are free to play because invlegendary an have been since last Christmas and yes I do agree that it sucks that people can't play but people make mistakes so your logic is complete bs..not everyone is like you an think they should get free stuff all the time..besides it was sony not dcuo so there for you should be upset with sony and NOT mepps and the other devs from dcuo
  6. Solereaver New Player

For Windows 8 Users here is a possible fix to resolve the issue:
    1. Press the Windows key to reveal the right sidebar that contains the search icon.
    2. Select the search icon and enter "proxy"
    3. Select "Settings" and it will reveal a link to the settings panel for this feature.
    4. When the window appears it should be pre-selected on Connections tab, then select LAN Settings.
    5. Then deselect "Use a Proxy server for your LAN"
    6. Switch back to DCUO and select Retry and it should work.
    For Win7 its basically the same steps
    Hope this helps....
  7. Solereaver New Player

Also...could try To refresh your DNS info, go to the Start menu, choose “Run…”. Type ipconfig /flushdns. Now relaunch your web browser and/or game launchpads....
    Sorry for all the posts lol
  8. NagaNakki New Player

I have a ps3 so I have not experienced any connection issues. However, I am experiencing issues with latency in instances in a rather overwhelming amount. My recently purchased armory is bugged. Imprint to either armory overwrites both with the same build. The generator also displays errors when trying to designate a slot for at least one build
  9. GrimmjowSaero New Player

Help me! I can not log in, have gone 3 days and always gives me error 1046. What should I do? game on the PS3, I have to change the DNS? Something? Give me solutions please. (sorry for my Inglese, I'm italian) I have already tried putting 8.8.8.8 but does not go .... I also lost 3 days of legendary, or even more ...
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

While I would normally just simply say "it was a circumstance beyond their control, quit whining", this was a mess up on their end not using a correct email or whatever to keep their domain going. I'm hopeful they'll do SOMETHING for the outage, since it was a mess up on their end that could have and should have been prevented...

At least John Smedley (President of SOE) is taking full responsibility..... If anyone's not following him on twitter you should be.
  11. not_again Dedicated Player

Tried to get on this morning before work just to see if it was working for me yet and it was not. I guess I am a 48 hour person.
  12. Mummum New Player

There is a post on Youtube on how to manually get in. I used it on both PCs and it worked. It looks like it is for Planet Side 2, but it works for DCUo also. I dont remember the name of the video, but I did a search on their site for "SOE July 15 2014". I would try it, like I said it works for DCUO and probably multiple other games.
  13. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I wish someone would come up with a way to get the Playstation servers connected; still unable to connect to PS3/PS4 and can't even reach dcuniverseonline.com. I manually added the DNS addresses to reach these forums, but didn't see a posted DNS address for the main DC Universe site.
  14. GrimmjowSaero New Player

I still get the error from 1046, I have to wait another 24 hours or should I change the dns? game on ps3.
  15. NagaNakki New Player

I feel like we are in goodfellas. Any problems, we can go the forums. But now, you gotta have DC's money every month. Instance glitches? F U pay me. Can't access dlc? F U , pay me. Legendary membership suddenly removed? F U pay me.
  16. MissDuq New Player

17. ReAni Mator New Player

On my ps4 I changed the primary and secondary dns settings to 8.8.8.8 (googles dsn) and that fixed it straight away. This also helped me gain access to the forum on pc so I would suggest trying it to access the game aswell on pc. I informed other league members of this work around and they all got straight into the game after making these changes. Give it a try.
    Note-This didn't work on the ps3 when I tested it, just on PS4 and on PC forum access ( i don't have the game loaded on my laptop so I can't be sure if it will grant game access also)
  18. BB Ren New Player

Funny part is it's been well over 12 hours since the last update post by DCUO. Meanwhile we're all trying to connect and clueless as to when will it be fixed. In the end it will be solved by a simple post of "we're sorry for the inconveniences, the issue has been fixed". I'm playing another game I guess, can't really expect much from DCUO Management at this point.Same ol' same ol' lmao.

They do however need to get their **** straight this stuff is happening too often, for to long periods of time and people are starting to get frustrated over paying for something that glitches too much. Hope it all gets fixed soon or that we at least get an update on the situation. Simply ignoring everyone for their fault is not good PR. Just a thought.
  19. BB Ren New Player

Tried the 8.8.8.8 primary and secondary dns. It works for PS4 fix.
  20. Digiman New Player

I can confirm this method works for me on the PS4 and I live in Australia. But it's a hollow victory as not many players are online to group with.

Also shame on the devs. Yeah, I can understand an MMO having a connection issue every once in a while... but two days to fix it? During the summer event? Again shame on the developers. If this isn't a primary task where you drop everything to fix it then it should be, put plans on the next update on hold. I just renewed my subscription and I find your pulling this crap.

Shame on you.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.