Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The access issues reported this morning have begun to be resolved. However, some players may be unable to connect to SOE services intermittently for up to 48 hours, including websites, forums, and games. We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE 2:

We deeply regret the recent service interruption that is currently impacting all SOE games. As a thank you for your patience, we will add two days of membership time to all PC All Access members’ accounts. We are currently not able to grant membership time to PlayStation accounts, so PlayStation members will receive 200 Loyalty Points instead. Thank you for playing DCUO.
    • Like x 10
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

It's okay I forgive you. I was facebook gaming this morning. DC is up right?
  3. NewGodIzaya New Player

50 replay badges are in order haha
    • Like x 5
  4. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Up to 48 hours, jeez. Any nifty SC or replay badge compensations ahead? I just yesterday renewed subscription.
    • Like x 4
  5. strkr4200 New Player

OK thank you
  6. Zezimar Committed Player

I've just tried to log in, "Failed to connect to the game" :)
  7. Will Power Loyal Player

Okay so EU's down what about USPS?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

How long you have to wait will be dependent on how often your ISP caches information. Most people should be able to connect shortly.
    • Like x 2
  9. Nood Hunter New Player

48 hrs seriously
    You are willing to go that far just to kill me -_-
    • Like x 2
  10. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Wow , u get issues ....
    Every 2 days new prob...
    • Like x 3
  11. aaron castañon New Player

48 HRS, :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  12. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Lol wow chill guys they're doing what they can and as for the whole replay and sc thing I don't need them they're gonna have problems but atleast thy are addressing them and letting us know just relax
  13. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm almost 100% sure its mostly ps4 players that won't be able to log on .
  14. Will Power Loyal Player

Except Mepps hasn't posted a warning in game to let the non PC Posters know about the issues in case they lose their connection. They know what's going on before they get upset.
  15. LooQ New Player

48hrs is nothing, friend's already waiting a week to get a response about his unfairly banned account.
  16. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Well they can always check the forums too
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Or they can take two minutes and post a message in game to let players know .
  18. Dagit New Player

This might be a stupid question, but is this what is causing me to get the message "Unable to download key configuration files. Please try again in a few minutes. (Code:1046)"?
  19. Zezimar Committed Player

Well, 48hours is still quite alot..
    • Like x 1
  20. strkr4200 New Player

At least they are working on it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.