Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night New Player

Lol, let's just keep it 1-1-1-1 and call it a day, shall we?
  2. Night New Player

Keep doing it and hopefully DCUO/Sony will do something about it and NOT wait till T6 Raids, but instead...sooner.
  3. Night New Player

Youreajoke knows nothing of what a good game really should be; and from the way he is talking has a very low count as far as brain cells go. You on the other hand have a very solid point. People should play the way they want to play as long as it doesn't interfere with how others want to play. Neglecting healers or any role is just pathetic and wrong.
    • Like x 1
  4. Night New Player

Not being able to play multiple roles and not wanting to play multiple roles are two completely different things. Try to learn and comprehend just one of those. The worst players are people who try to tell others how to play the game because they themselves are incompetent. I proved you wrong time and time again and you have come back on many others and myself with no sound argument, no proof, and no points to be made...just the bull **** that spews out your mouth; and the fact that your brain isn't tired of sending messages and waves to your finger allowing you to type a letter per minute of straight nonsense is beyond most of us on this thread. You are ignorant and cannot hold a civil conversation without insulting someone on a forum that is meant to improve the game. To rid the obvious ****** bags such as yourself is one way to make the game better, but there is more to it than just that. My heals are flawless and I have played every role making me extremely experienced. I'm done tanking and what tanks had to go through was bull **** all the same. I have played this game since January 11, 2011. It might take you a moment to get what i just typed, allow me to give you a moment...

Ok, time's up *****. These characters created are our own and we will play these characters as we see fit. There are at least 700,000 to a couple million people that play this game and you know some of the best DPS in the game which could fluctuate daily? You are full of **** right there. Furthermore I'm done with you like the end of this sentence.
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

7 healers 1 troll it was so much fun i had a dream a few months ago i have always wanted to do this show off what a healer can do I was told its impossible or healers cant do that etc well we just did lol 1 troll had to leave near the end and another healer dc'd we waited but had to get another healer and troll near the end

i was the only electric healer we had sorcery celestial and nature everyone except a blue lantern lol it was so much fun :)

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/healers-unite-in-nexus.209223/#post-2622832

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. sterl320 New Player

What server do you play on???? It be so hard trying to find a tank, especially on Themyscira Divided when they hit you with the, "No Heal Run".
  7. Alexonic Committed Player

when tank were excluded i've never read "do the raid without tank!"...and i also have never said something like this...
    healers are becoming ridicolous, seriously...
    • Like x 1
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Healers for the main part of what I've seen,never wanted to exclude a tank back then, nor would they want to now.
    Or troll, yet everyone wants to exclude a healer, even the hybrids who still do bangin *** healing and do a world of damage.

Idk, since healers are excluded, stay on strike till the new raids.
    The role-less buffs can sustain pretty well anyway right?
    • Like x 1
  9. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

we 4-maned Nexus w/o a healer at all
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Did nexus with no dps. Just hybrids. It was awesome.
    • Like x 1
  11. BrownMamba New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Darklightning New Player

If We REALLY wanna stick it too the DCUO community all we have to do is stop Healing Pvp. Thats the bread and butter right there. I dont care what anybody says, healers are the Backbone of PvP. Its a real shame it has to come to this. Spytle Mepps and the other devs show they Absolutely do not care about the healer role. When DPS' complained they couldnt burn the bosses in nex and dox down, they were both nurfed and that gave birth to this solo healing nonsense. When DPS complained that DPSing was getting boring, the devs changed the entire landscape of the game with weapon mastery. Soon they'll see that their lack of care will be the end of this game. My entire league has left this game because of the nonsense and lack of care the devs have. That is all.
  13. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

They didn't bring out Weapon Master because DPSing got boring they brought it out to make it easier for ppl who couldn't DPS B4
  14. TheCelestialKiller Well-Known Player

everyone read "Submit in the pit *new tournament" in the "Joker's Funhouse (off topic)" section of the forums please & thank you
  15. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

When the raids drop everyone will need healers just be patient, but this is why it pays to know how to play both roles.
  16. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Why didnt we see any tanks on strike constant threads with T5? Im sorry but this does seem to be getting pretty out of hand. Also all these accusations that the Devs did this on purpose anddont care about us..is really dumb. WE AS A COMMUNITY as a whole at least have done these exclusions. Everyone nowadays(myself included) wants to get content done as quickly as possible. For the most part we have lost our sense of fun. I remember I used to love farming and playing gates and prime. The first time I beat prime it took over an hour and i nearly lost in on the mic, same when I beat a sideboss Lex for the first time in Nexus, but I had fun the whole time! We need to go back to playing this game for fun, not just for time. At this point its just a matter of what role will be excluded this time...Everyone play on and have fun, screw everything else
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.