Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pandora Demon New Player

It's funny, if you spin this situation on other roles: they would be complaining so much; like healers are now. So stop saying shut-up to us. Also, It's just an alert, is pretty dumb to say. Why It's how we get more marks to get our gear; it's like saying to a DPS you kick from a raid: it's just a raid, get over it. Even though it's a raid, it gives people what they need. You know what's also stupid to say? It prepares us for the T6 raids. Why? Because are we going to have a Raid that's just a complete Burn Fest that's not even Challenging? Most likely not, and you'll probably need a healer.
  2. EP Ice Loyal Player

It actually depends on your DPS(s). If your DPS's are slow on the burn then the Electric Healer has to burn more power trying to keep them alive. Electric relies heavily on burst heals so if the burn is slow then the amount of power used by the Healer is going to be high. This is just from my experiences.
    • Like x 2
  3. blklightning New Player

You need to run w/ me once. I don't have that problem. :p

Yeah, Cel is stiff. That was hard to get used to after the extreme mobility of electric.
    • Like x 1
  4. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

Pissy much? Chill. Just a misunderstanding.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Even with malediction to benediction combo, electric has much more damage potential with WM. Electric heals are quick and thus allowing you to go back into WM combos.

The time it takes to do 1 celestial healing combo that does damage, I have already double if not trippled the total damage from that combo with 1 WM combo. If its a 1-1-1-1 group then electric has the advantage hands down for battle healing. Once they take the stunn from life shard from sorcery, their battle healing type will change drastically.
    • Like x 1
  6. blklightning New Player

What electric loadout are you using now?
  7. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

I want healers to remember this feeling of not being needed because it is exactly what tanks felt throughout most of t5. Nobody would run a tank for the alerts making it hard to gear up. So I do not feel sorry for you healers and there is nothing to fix in this alert its fine
  8. Artichoke Heart New Player

Whoa whoa whoa Bucko.

Let's not forget who the real enemy in this community is.

The DPS. :p

Let's focus our attention where it's due. And get back to griefing them.

They were the ones who were taking the tanks place back then, not the healers. Same team here.
  9. GodofSorcery New Player

Mama always told me if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all so I will retract my last post and be quiet. :):):)
  10. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Yup I agree the scoreboard chasers are to blame for all the bs changes in mechanics .... on the bright side no matter what a troll will always be needed =)
  11. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Yes but its becoming quite annoying hearing healers complain things will be back to normal once the raid comes out though
  12. Badname4445 New Player

To all of you healers on here saying you're going to be adding everyone that asks for no heal runs to your ignore list have fun with exceptionally long T6 raids, because guess what all of the people asking for no heal runs are usually the good people in the game so you will never get through anything again. If you are at the T6 level and can't dps that is your own fault regardless of support role, no one is saying you have to be too of the board but you out up decent damage guess what? You will get into a group and it makes everything that much smoother. As to the guy that wrote there is no time difference then proceeded to give a 25 minute window you're just dumb. Keeping the adds centralized on the tank and letting the dps burn will always make anything the fastest it can go. Now all of you stop your crying learn how to use WM and dps to buy your healer gear in preparation for the raids. No one cared and there were no threads opened when tanks got the shaft in between T4 and T5 content. Healers will be plenty relavent with the new raids STOP CRYING AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY MORE THAN ONE ROLE.
  13. blklightning New Player

I stopped reading right here, because it's a generalization that is simply not true. Sure tons of people running that way are quite good. Then it spreads to the general community, who thinks they're l33t, too. Those are the ones who join groups and tell healers to switch to DPS, because "we don't need a healer". Then, they proceed to wipe, or they don't know how to block when their health is low.

Oh, and FFS, no one has to learn any role they're not interested in. How hard is that to understand? One of the best DPS I know in the game does only that. Regardless of the power that he's using, he does not troll, tank, or heal. Yet, he does phenomenally well at what he does. So... suck it up and stop telling people that they have to play the game your way.

Thank you for painting with such a broad brush.
    • Like x 1
  14. Badname4445 New Player

Well guess what? Your so called good dps is a scrub, because I know plenty of people that would destroy him and they all do there support role so for him to only dps and not even be close to the best he's terrible at the game. Thanks for playing though.
  15. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Looks at post above. Sees no mention of who the good DPS is.

Where exactly do you see the players name? How do you know who they're talking about? You don't, so you don't know if you know multiple people that will destroy this player in dmg out.

As for playing multiple roles I used to DPS but you know what? Going pew pew pew is boring, i decided to only run ny support role as it's the most fun for myself. Does that make me a bad player? I can DPS well with any power but I choose not to. Why should I stop enjoying my play time because an anonymous person in the internet thinks I'm a bad player?

Have fun bud scream till you're blue in the face because your way is the right way and everyone else is just a bad player. Play your way I guess, but others can't play thiers or they're bad right?
    • Like x 1
  16. Starry Hope New Player

Hey :mad: Don't diss us electric healers .. We're celebs in pvp lmao
    • Like x 1
  17. Badname4445 New Player

I have no reason to mention names so they can get flamed by the people here and I know some of the best people in the game, and yes not being able to do both roles makes you a bad player case and point. By the T6 level there is no reason to not be able to.
  18. GodofSorcery New Player

o_Oo_Oo_O Huh...

First who will be the most easiest to replace a DPS or a Healer? As of now I am in full T6 Gear and fully modded with 153 SP. I am well above overgeared and OP for the raids when they come out. I WILL be able to solo and if I see that I am in a group with someone I ignored who do you think will get kicked the Healer or the DPS.

DPS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY MORE THAN ONE ROLE NOT THE SUPPORT ROLES..

You made yourself look real dumb on that statement.. I am just saying.
    • Like x 2
  19. blklightning New Player

You, sir, are an ***.

You have no idea who the player I mentioned is. And, I have no idea who you are. So... I'm going to jump to your same conclusion and assume that YOU are the scrub player in this discussion. Or, just an ***-troll. Either way... you're no longer part of my conversation here.
    • Like x 3
  20. blklightning New Player

Oooh, I should add that I did DPS a raid... once. It was during the two weeks that being DPS actually interested me. I joined a PUG Nexus run stuck at the 3rd boss (buff room). I finished the raid with them and had out DPSd the others in the room.

It's not that people we necessarily know how to play our off roles... it may be that we just don't give a flying **** about playing them.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.