Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodofSorcery New Player

Where are they all I see now are a whole bunch of Trolls and DPS. Tanks are on the rise too but omgoodness where are they healers.?

LFG:(ME): DPS/HEALS FOR T6 ALERT

I get a group invite and they want to run 2 dps Tank and Troll :eek::eek:
    Can yall make the adds hit harder PLEASE so that the Healer Family can get love.
    Sooner or later we will start charging for Raids when yall do need us.

EVERYBODY WANT TO GO DOWN THE EASY ROAD!!!! <----------------
    • Like x 28
  2. Couzintony New Player

Its ok... just remember this when the dlc comes out...

lolz try your raid with no healz... i hope you wipe!
    • Like x 18
  3. SoulflyMike42 New Player

When T6 Raid come out it will change. Please don't make the adds hit harder though lol they are seriously angry woman already.
    • Like x 14
  4. not_again Dedicated Player

Thread title is misleading. It should be there is no work for healers and what are the devs going to do to fix it? Answer: nothing

The group set up is that way because its about speed not if it is easy or not. So the decision is do I want to spend 45 mins in here with a healer or 20 mins with another DPS? Just reduced the health of the bosses by 50% and the problem is solved.
    • Like x 1
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

We're on strike? :confused: Why was I not informed?! :eek:
    • Like x 26
  6. GodofSorcery New Player

Lol ikr 3-4 of them arrow drops and you're dead
    • Like x 3
  7. Skirmish Well-Known Player

Part of the reason people are running without a Healer is the new alert is partly down to the colossal amount of healing you get from those orange crystals. With those and a competent Tank, a Healer simply isn't necessary.

On the plus side Tanks are starting to get some love again, but at what cost?
    • Like x 2
  8. SoulflyMike42 New Player

There is really nothing to fix. The T6 alert has caused misconception that there is no longer need of support roles in DCUO content. It is just the ALERT and that is it.
    Nothing to fix when there has been nothing broken.
  9. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

I get invited to heal tankless runs all the time....you must not have a lot of fans. :(
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Go on strike in DLC11.

All the while, the controllers have been DPS since T4.
    • Like x 2
  11. GodofSorcery New Player

PSA: Come reset you should be force to run DOX, NEX, and A&B with no healer. (Just for 1 run to see what it is like.)

They should make that happen lol.. (no one can que up as any Support role)
    • Like x 1
  12. GodofSorcery New Player

Most people want to run with a Tank to keep aggro on the adds. On USPS at least.
    • Like x 4
  13. neidler New Player

I wont heal anything until after my alerts done.

My thing is this, Your only allowed one healer in a raid if you cant solo they find someoneone who can.
    Now healers cant get in the new alert.

Is this gonna effect the healer population by the time the new raids come along.
    Will it effect the quality of healers? Will there be enough properly geared healers to run the content.
    I wonder if solo heals will go away after walk ins
    • Like x 5
  14. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Guy was yelling in LFG yest..looking for partner for t6 duos..I pm "healer here"..he's still yelling for partner....I queue up, done in 20 mins, me and tank. Prolly not a speed feat but nothing wrong with 20 min...oh and I got to do more damage :p
    • Like x 3
  15. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

oh and no healer t6a runs...not joining with my other toons..sry .
    • Like x 1
  16. not_again Dedicated Player

So you think the highest tiered content in this game should be run without support roles and that is ok? I agree all will be back to normal with the release of raids but we are still 3 months away from that!

Healers feel free to unsub and come back when you are needed because its just an ALERT and you are not needed.
    • Like x 6
  17. savageprime New Player

Wow lol and I just started a thread of how we tend to alienate support roles and how I will ignore and refuse to run with those I see doing it and I got flamed over of how "its just an alert get over it". Glad to see someone else doesn't agree with the direction we are taking support roles.
    Edit: link to said thread lol

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...ller-will-never-be.204671/page-2#post-2540530

The solution I was given in my thread was:
    1. Shut up and get over it.
    2. Healers learn to dps
    3. Its just an alert...shut up and get over it.

But im with you op, hopefully the devs truly do stick to their word and provide content for all roles being required AT ALL TIMES. In the meantime I will continue to ignore list those who I see mistreat roles. My list of those I will tank, heal, troll for is getting smaller everyday.
    • Like x 11
  18. GodofSorcery New Player

Personally I get my healer gear before DPS and that is what I think everybody should do personally get their support role gear then DPS.
    I just started leveling my Troll just because I get invited into instances way quicker.
    It is very rare that you see any healers in LFG now tbh

EDIT: MY BAD I FORGOT IT IS PLAY YOUR WAY
    • Like x 3
  19. Couzintony New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  20. SoulflyMike42 New Player

It is a personal choice on how people want to get there groups together. Yes it is the highest tier content but then again this is a warm up for the T6 raids coming out. So that 3 months is actually good time to be ready for that.

I do not care or get worked up over how people get there groups together. Because someone does not want a Heal, Troll, Tank does not mean all of us will DIE.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.