Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stamen Dedicated Player

Why are we in the same league and I think I've yet to tank with you Jet? Rofl.

Seriously though, this new content coupled with WM is such that every tank, troller, and healer in the game should set a goal of at least a million out in dps. It speeds it all up tremendously.
  2. HHAAZZEE New Player

Tanks can solo A&B, NEX up to the point where a group is needed for the split/maze and even solo the side bosses in the tunnels in DOX. even seen a troll solo the warrior and most the the T6a so technically a 8/4 man group wouldnt need a healer for these anymore either.

This is what happens when everybody gets overgeared, welcome to the world of a tank over the last 2+ years. People have finally realised that overgeared speed runs with a tank, 2 dps and troll is much smoother than a healer, 2 dps and a troll since the dps are being interrupted constantly. All will be back to normal when the new raids come.
  3. Sovereign Sage New Player

Working together is really whats most important. I am a healer and i do well healing groups on my own. I still find that there is a demand/request for healers. However amidst chaos unorganized groups it doesn't matter if you have a healer or not! The same goes for troll. I have had many instances where i allowed zero deaths, no troll, all DPS. The game has become skill as far as players not roles and certainly speed. Although, speed only works in alerts.
  4. blklightning New Player

Sadly, that has nothing to do with my question.
  5. Stamen Dedicated Player

My point is that skipping adds shouldn't matter. With one DPS and support roles properly spec'd, it's a 20 minute run. A 30-35 minute run is fine -- we were all doing that prior to being able to purchase new gear. I think my first or second run in league was 35 minutes withoujt skipping, in all CR90 gear, and without really knowing how to use WM to its potential.

A few weeks in, support roles should be doing close to a million each (maybe give the tank a break due to excessive CC) and the dps should run about 4X his support roles -- if they're doing their combos right anyway.
  6. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

For me, its a 30 min run with skipping adds. Id say about 40 without
  7. neidler New Player

Ive got a real long ignore list now......
  8. blklightning New Player

Forget it.
  9. blklightning New Player

And what does that 10 minutes get you? Is there some other team content in the game to run at our tier?
    • Like x 1
  10. RitzyDitzy New Player

If Dc crashes it's because of the size of my ignore list now.
    • Like x 1
  11. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I honestly haven't noticed a difference in speed with 2 DPS runs with a healer and controller, or 1-1-1-1, or even the tank-controller-2 DPS setup. It always ends up being about 20-45 minutes either way. So this not needing a healer, while sure, you can do it, isn't reducing the instance's length. Even when skipping adds, sometimes quite a few are stilled aggro'd, and they ambush you at the end of the first and second boss fight. It amounts to the same amount of time: 20-45 minutes. There really is no justification for excluding one role in this alert. Not a single one. But, I guess some are superstitious or something along those lines. They believe it's faster, when in reality, it's not.

I always take a healer. I like seeing those green numbers shroud me in warmth like a child will clutch to their blankies at night, to sleep peacefully. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

This is still going?
    • Like x 1
  13. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

I'm healer/dps and I prefer Tank, Troller and 2 Dps, thats the faster way thru T6 Alert, 2nd way will be 1 healer, 1 controller and 2 Dps takes five to ten more mins due to the interruptions of bosses to the dps attacks, and last a 1-1-1-1 ok I know should be this way but can you remember first days of this alert 50-70 minutes( i get asleep), that was an eternity. Best of all is that everyones here can set a group the way you want, its your call and either way I will play the alert.
  14. GodofSorcery New Player

I guess so
    • Like x 2
  15. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

Not really sure what youre getting at? Most people skip those adds so i just follow, i dont mind spending the extra 10 minutes fighting if thats what the team wants to do. I have already said, i rather a longer smooth run the a quick run. And yes, you can easily get a T6 Duo done in under ten minutes
    • Like x 1
  16. Electrician New Player

Yeah, I do both healing and DPS but prefer no heal for t6 alert. But I got my hear for healing I love healing but dosing is more fun I will ONLY be headlong for my league for t6 raids.
  17. Nyema New Player

If you don't need a healer, then you shouldn't need any sodas...
    I mean, your putting a DPS where a healer could've been so, that's more dmg, which is faster kills...
    which means less damage taken.. If you don't need a healer, that means YOU DONT NEED NO TYPE OF HEALS AT ALL!
    NONE! YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, "oh yea I don't need a healer... I can do it raw" yea w/e
    I bet the same people who run w/o healers block when dat get health low, and dat soda on cooldown
    • Like x 3
  18. Electrician New Player

LOL true.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nyema New Player

actually... a celestial healer can easily solo those contents too, especially w/ WM!
    we can heal through dmg. so as long as there is dmg, we can stay alive... for little to no power too
    • Like x 1
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yup yup. I have soloed the Batcave Raids, Inner Sanctum, and the FoS Raids.
    trying to get to the point where I can solo Gates and Nexus.
    I fought Eclipso Solo too
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.