Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Electric healers have the most damage potential in the new alert. However healers are not even needed in the new alert.

But I have been getting serious work everyday for the T6 alert. It appears everyone adds battle healers to their friendslist everytime there are 25 min runs with 1-1-1-1
    • Like x 3
  2. blklightning New Player

I just love battle healing the alert. For once, there are things that stay alive long enough to get some heals off of them. On a side note, when I battle heal the duos, I ask my partner to always let me make the first attack. I need toat head start to setup the heals. If it doesn't happen, then things don't stay alive long enough for me to get damage in. Then, I have to double up on my heals.

If there were no battle healing w/ Celestial, I would be bored out of my mind. That's where electric is just super fun.
  3. blklightning New Player

Have you seen the video in my sig yet? So much fun.
  4. Sumeric New Player

Out of curiosity, what does Circe's skull attack do? I noticed that you can still attack her while it happens. With Wonder Woman, if you touch that Amazonian Deflection, you're done for...lol
  5. blklightning New Player

I wish I knew exactly. I've always been fairly oblivious to the details of what some bosses do. She hits hard, but nothing that can't be healed through when paying attention.

From reviewing one of my recordings, I think she lunges at the person furthest away and just hits them really hard. I usually run w/ a tank who keeps her pinned. So, I'll take the damage, but none of her subsequent hits that would cause death. I have, on one run, died twice from her. I don't have any video to review of that run. I was embarrassed from dying 2x. LOL

Edit - found footage cut out from my electric video where my buddy took two skull attacks from Circe. He died, cuz I was distracted healing alliess. LOL Anyway, Circe lunges and hits hard. That's her game. If you'd like, I can make a quick snippet and upload it in slowmo for you.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

I thought the skulls over your head meant that the dogs are hunting you, not one of Circe's powers.
  7. blklightning New Player

he was referring to circe's skull attack, not mageira'a death mark.
  8. Gadget*Switch New Player

Indeed it is a very fun power. in your next run try taking out electrogenesis & use VB. remove galvanize and place invigorate. Your loadout will now carry a HoT, safety heal, burst heal, SC heal. Buff/ PI. & a DOT. I use this set up as a battle healer build for t6 stuff.
  9. blklightning New Player

I like the idea of swapping out EG for VB. I'll definitely put it on my build and give it a go. It will be even better after the electric update where will then apply and refresh the electrified PI.

I don't much care for invigorate, as I just don't see a current need for it. Plus, Galvanize is like Electric's iconic healing power. I just can't bear to part with it.
  10. Gadget*Switch New Player

I use invigorate as just like a regular power. Since i'm a melee healer in the alert once I cast HoT & safety & everyone is at 100% I'll pop invigorate and focus on melee & dot damage for 10 secs. This is a very hungry power loadout since you'll be clipping E-Surge with VB like every other sec while doing WM combo's so the power out from invigorate really helps the group over all. When you spec for your WM combo's while using those 60 SP put some points into vit /power healing so you can hit a higher tick. Right now I have almost a 1000 vit and ticking 189 for 3-4 ticks before the burst his.
    Have Fun!
    • Like x 1
  11. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

Um your damage is very low for battle healing. When I battle heal that alert I put out no less than 2mill damage.
    • Like x 1
  12. blklightning New Player

Well, good on you. I don't have 174SP, nor am I CR106. Put some perspective that everyone isn't as far along in the game as you, before comparing them to yourself.

Also, sorcery isn't battle healing. It's a hybrid loadout. Sorc has been revamped to hit harder in healer role than it had before.You want to see my damage on an electric hybrid loadout? It's abysmal, because electric has virtually no heals that deal damage.

Also, to which battle healing are you referring? My electric video isn't battle healing... not by a long shot. If you're referring to my Celestial videos, take a look at the upload dates... right when WM came out. Geesh
    • Like x 1
  13. Artichoke Heart New Player

Is Nature capable of "Battle Healing"?

Lately I've been running a loadout of:
    Savage Growth>Metabolism>swarm shield>Carnage> blossom> swarm

More than sufficient for healing the T6 alert, and I get a lil damage out with swarm while buffing the team's WM combos with Carnage. But is there a better way? Or is "Battle Healer" more of a Celestial thing?

Using brawling>Ma WM combo for the power regen and quick timing, but since healing is usually easily covered at this level, it wouldnt hurt to help with team's overall DPS.
  14. blklightning New Player

I'm sure that nature is very capable of a hybrid load out that will allow you much damage and some good heals.

Look at your loadout and decide which of your heals are superfluous. Swap those out with ones that do damage and there ya go.
  15. EP Ice Loyal Player

Yes, you are absolutely correct on Circe's lunge attack and if you don't have a Tank she will go after the Healer. I found that out the hard way the other day. lol
    • Like x 1
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

Now I have to try this one out. I can never get used to one loadout because you guys keep intriguing me with these cool loadouts. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Nyema New Player

Celestial healers and Sorcery healers own TD...
    idk what you guys are talking about.
    I honestly find electricity healers unreliable.

Celestial healers, own TD.... I mean malediction into benedicition, you basically have another dps
    • Like x 1
  18. blklightning New Player

Oh, hunny, you haven't run w/ me then on my electric healer.
  19. Gadget*Switch New Player

Sorry you feel that way. I find Celestial to be very stiff during combat and it's mainly best ran as a range fighter.
    • Like x 2
  20. GodofSorcery New Player

I agree this one Electric Healer put a bad taste in my mouth constant deaths and constantly running out of power. Ugghh
    That is why when they get this Revamp I will be happy because I will then Love all the Healing Powers
    Electric is the underdog and will remain at the top of the healer Triangle until the revamp.
    I still love the ones who get it done which is 2 in the 10 I meet.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.