Hard light combos NOT properly executing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Holliday New Player

I have noticed this and as well as some sort of Nerf to Hold Claw that wasn't announced? Devs is this intended..
  2. spedog Active Player

Aside from this thread, has anyone put in a trouble ticket for this or online chatted with support to see about a fix?
  3. OMAAR New Player

It's all good. I can't see your face when typing behind a keyboard lol.
  4. OMAAR New Player

It's not ! It only happens when in raids and there is a lot of things going on screen.
  5. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Had this happen recently where part way through Gates I simply could NOT combo into fan from snaptrap at ALL. No matter when I right tapped it would go straight into ranged attacks. Had to ask the raid to wait after the boss so I could relog the game. After coming back in, it was fixed for the entire rest of the raid. I play on PC.
  6. spedog Active Player

Is this going to be a problem going forward where we have to relog every time we get into a raid or alert now?
  7. TheForsakenEvil Well-Known Player

They need to work on the transition from construct to construct, especially hold claws>ram.
  8. MARK2099 New Player

I thought i was getting old, even the hold claw sometimes do a lunge, so is not lag but a problem since GU24? thought was just me.
    • Like x 2
  9. Alan Scott New Player

When the graphics are slow for a reason or another on my computer (brief slow down, too much visuals going on, etc.), I have trouble comboing into some constructs, 95% of the time being Hold Claws to Ram.
  10. OMAAR New Player

Hmmmm.... I will try lowering the fade and graphics to the minimum hoping that it will fix this.
  11. kgghk New Player

Claw has always been broke for me.
    It works when i use power-claw hold square.
    But say if i do power-ram snap fan claw then hold square, instead of doing the spin claw move it does a weapon attack lunge.
  12. Emerald_Starlight New Player

I have noticed the combo's breaking as well. My main character is HL, I created him when Fight For the Light was released and have played him ever since. It's safe to say I know how to use the combo's correctly, my timing is near perfect, and I have usually no lag while playing. I'm pretty sure this isn't lag based, or entirely lag based at least. I think it all started with GU24. First 2 things I noticed while playing after this update; whenever I got stunned my ability tray greyed out, and my combos were getting cancelled (not always by weapon attacks). Sometimes the infinite combo would just end, no weapon attack interrupting or anything. Also, it's not my controller because I have 4, all work great, and it seems to be consistently bugged regardless of what I do. This is definitely something that needs to be looke at, +1.
    • Like x 1
  13. kgghk New Player

Just ran fos1 and now I'm getting this bug no matter how I go into claw too. Along with all the other server problems today. It shouldn't be intended, as that's how the power is described to work. Knowing soe though I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
  14. Dia New Player

PC. Happens to me with Power Claws combo some times. Will initiate the combo but will cancel the claws animation and go to melee "rifle" attack. Zoning usually fixes it. Been going on for about a week or so now i think.
  15. RamsesVIIX New Player

Yeah had to respec claw with word of power.
  16. TheForsakenEvil Well-Known Player

Could we please get some insight as to why this is happening? Dev's, please respond.
  17. OMAAR New Player

People, can I kindly ask what weapon you have equipped when this happens? I have brawling on.

P.s. it is horrible trying to chain long combos and terminating prematurely.
  18. DarthPig New Player

I'm somewhat new to HL, but I have noticed this is happening to me. I have nearly zero lag when I play this game, but with the Claw>Hold Claw>Ram combo, I have noticed a weapon attack instead of the construct. Happens quite often. I use Martial Arts.
    • Like x 1
  19. OMAAR New Player

So it's Brawling , Ma and rifle so far.
  20. RamsesVIIX New Player

On a serious note, yeah this glitch is totally pissing me off. I've noticed it especially in Arenas and Raids. I try to hold claw and I just end up standing there like an idiot while 3 heroes jump me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.