Hard light combos NOT properly executing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheForsakenEvil Well-Known Player

In addition to these, it happened with 2h, bow, HB, Dual Pistols for me. It seems to occur regardless of weapon equipped.
  2. Louis Active Player

It's all weapons. Just went down the list trying everyone. And the ram>WT worked like 2 out of 5 times correctly. So lets add this combo as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. OMAAR New Player

Devs are you looking into this? Any feedback?
  4. RamsesVIIX New Player

Please LOOK INTO THIS
  5. TheForsakenEvil Well-Known Player

How come there hasn't been a response from the devs by now? Is it because of the thumbs up count? This should be of the higher priority bugs as it directly affects combat. It's almost gamebreaking. I have to change up my play style to compensate, which lowers my dps by huge amounts when I'm low in power, otherwise I'd clip hold claw with ram instead of combo'ing into it.
    • Like x 2
  6. OMAAR New Player

Our ECO combo is near useless. I have to clip like crazy again for sustaining dps.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheForsakenEvil Well-Known Player

Exactly. We're burning more power and doing less damage. Nearly game breaking for us HL players.
    • Like x 1
  8. RamsesVIIX New Player

And it's even more of a threat when you're in Arenas.
  9. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

It's not consistently doing it, so I doubt the devs are gonna put this on their top priorities list. I've noticed this happening to me for PvP really. I'd claw hold claw and tap triangle for ram but sometimes get ranged attack from the brawlers. As far as PvE, it doesn't really affect me as much.
  10. Quagmire New Player

Yay I Am not the only one this is happening to? I thought I got struck dumb or something cause my combos were off. I lost in dps to an electric guy today in FoS 2 by 50k (Granted he did have 20k more power in than me) cause I could not combo the eco really well for some reason. I was trying to do the ram after Hold claw and kept doing a ranged attack. I thought I was lagging or something.
  11. OsArkady New Player

Noticed this while running Gates, Cl>HC then tried going into Ram and got a ranged attack instead. Wasn't messing up all the time for me, but certainly a pain.

Using Sheild as weapon.
  12. Tsuzura Well-Known Player

This happens to me alot now too, I try to use Claw > Ram but what happens is Claw > Dual Wield hold range. Which makes me get interrupted every time because the enemy will be attacking my up close.
  13. OMAAR New Player

Exactly.

And lately claw to hold claw has resulted me with claw and T-bow.
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I was monitoring the tweets on the main page yesterday. In one of them mepps did respond to someone about this issue, he said that they're investigating this and another related issue but they don't know what the cause of the issue is yet.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarthPig New Player

Anyone else having a problem with break out? It seems like it works only about 50% of the time for me. A little off topic, I know. On the other hand, transitioning from Ram>Snap Trap>Fan into other combos seems to take quite a bit of time for me now.
  16. Delta795 New Player

In DPS I use Rifle & In Troller HB...seems to do it on both
  17. thirty six Loyal Player

Thank god I saw this. I'm getting it a lot with ram, snap trap, fan. Ram and snap trap are fine, but fan ends up being a ranged staff attack, which isn't very impressive lol. I too thought I was losing my touch, what touch I have at least. But as was stated before, with it happening a few times in a row, and mostly only at specific times, this needs looked into.
    • Like x 1
  18. OMAAR New Player

Please spread the word everyone.
  19. Bishop New Player

Further information:

Power Ram into Construct Whiptrash yields Power Ram into melee tap.

Power Claw-HC-Ram-Whiptrash works fine.

EDIT: I would also like to highlight that Power Ram cannot combo into anything, so I doubt its to do with the sync of Construct to Power. Just seems some powers randomly lock out Construct combo capability.

Bishop
  20. OMAAR New Player

Happened to me today. Claw to nothing. No HC no claw hits NOTHING. Devs please any news would be good.

Just when we discovered a way to be less power hungry this bug hits us and were back to using even more power!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.