Test Discussion Episode 41: Allies Balance Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

The current plan is to launch with T1 and T2 allies. Zoom's damage splitting is finally addressed. We're still looking at the T3s and their passives, etc. and any other remaining issues with T1 and T2s - most of which would be enhancements from what I understand and not necessarily big nerfs but minor adjustments on cooldowns, etc.

We too want more testing for the T3s that definitely have a bigger investment involved and will release them after a bit more polish, testing, feedback. etc.

Thanks for the reports all.
    • Like x 9
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Sorry to bug you but when you say Zoom's damage splitting is finally addressed, do you mean that it now splits like the other AoE allies? Just want to be sure.

And a big thank you for chiming in here. I know this update was quite an abitious one and it's easy to get burried under a pile of work. Good to hear the T3 allies are getting a bit more testing time. I'll now go back to being less grumpy.
    • Like x 2
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yeah Zoom should split properly like Flash. There was a rogue data entry there. So sneaky, those rogues.
    • Like x 5
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

One of the problems during testing was that it was very difficult to understand which action activates a particular passive skill. Is it possible to get accurate descriptions of what action activates a passive skill and in what situation it should work (it is still not clear whether Diana's passive skill works, whether it should work in pvp or only in pve, it is unclear whether it works and how to activate it on increased damage of pets (could you clarify this bug or idea (when activating a pet trinket (for example Father Box), the damage of any 2 active pets increases by 10%)this increase occurs regardless of the presence of passive skills ...) .....
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.