Test Discussion Episode 28: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Correction it will cost 60 Mov for 1 Piece of Gear to mod so for all 8 pieces will need to spend 480 MOV for a total of 96 essences purifiers if we want to mod all 8 pieces of new gear! I can understand an increase to like 2 to 5 but 12 for 1 piece of gear ...Yikes.
    • Like x 3
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I don't understand what you mean with the essence?
    In AFIII, each piece of gear drops 1 essence. Has that changed now?
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

Go to Page 1

The Time-warp essence , like we currently get from AF3 gear the monsterious essence will be Time-warped. Look on first page for Light FX post
  4. silikyan Well-Known Player

Anyone knows minimum cr to max out item lvl; 194 or 195?
    Also greens are 169 max, blues 171 and purple 173?

Ps: the bunny above is so cute!
    • Like x 2
  5. Perdition Committed Player

In Amazon Fury III, if u salvage a green or blue piece u get 1 Monsterous Essence. For a purple gear piece u get more, if u remember right its 2. if u salvage the vendor piece (fallen god) u get 4 i think. now Time-Warp essences are like the monster ones. then u also have the Purifier essence that u have to buy with marks of victory which are 5 MoV for 1.hope that clears it up a bit.
  6. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I am also wondering the same. This has been a concern for me as well as my league. What happens to AF3 currency once we hit out of our relevancy?

Edit- as I just read through the comments, I found my answer.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Maybe there was a mix up. The generator mods in AF3 needed 10 purifiers, and gear mods needed 1. Perhaps the generator mods are supposed to need 12 this time around and they made the gear mods need 12 by mistake. I hope that's the case anyway.
    • Like x 4
  8. bmce84 Loyal Player

You guys are missing one thing, in the devs mind this piece of content is better than AF 3 as far as rewards go;

AF 3- 1 Solo
    1 duo
    1 alert
    2 raids (not going to include Elite because of the 2 weeks lockout)

For a total of 43 pieces of gear a week

AoJ- 2 alerts
    2 raids (again excluding Elite)

For a total of 48 pieces of gear a week

So to them you are getting more gear than you did during AF3, which means they have to keep the artificial and completely stupid grind going by making this cost more. Also you are getting more marks this time which is why the Essence Purifier cost is higher. Could it be a mistake, sure, but we know it's not because they had 7 months to plan this and clearly they adjusted the simple and complex. But hey good luck getting them to change it.
    • Like x 3
  9. SilkyPawz Bunny

I hope it's a mistake but I doubt it, I guess we wait an see :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah they should decrease the essence purifiers required , I would be okay if the mods needed 2 essence purifiers and the generator mods 12 essence purifiers
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Soo Glad I have been stockpiling these
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It might be too late, but are there going to be any PSN trophies in this episode? Trophies were removed when we went to monthly content, but for some reason they didn't come back with AF3. If they aren't there at launch, could you add them with a patch, and maybe even retroactively add them to AF3 as well?
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Was thinking this too but people have spoken up about it and no dev reply. Leads me to believe its correct. If you're running the dlc content everyday u should be fine cause u get MoV with everything. For me the issue is there are multiple other ways for a MoV sink. This just doesnt make much sense. I hope im wrong and it is a bug tho.

Imo its another example of not understanding what the players wanted. Yes people wanted more crafting. Those requests have been made on these forums for a long time. What we didnt want was crafting to require a ton of materials plus marks plus bytes for certain items. Of course im not speaking for everyone here, just what ive seen many people say. Crafting mats have gotten out of hand, its that simple. I hope they rethink all of this because the tiny increase in stats is not worth it. The effort/time=/=the reward. If the reward did equal the time/effort i think many people would be ok w/it. But to grind out content and collect a ton of mats for say +5 vit or +13 might is just tedious. Ya dont feel like your character got stronger. And personally im sick of hearing wait for the stat revamp and maybe the stats get adjusted. People said the same with AF3 and look where we are ;)
    • Like x 3
  14. Ully Committed Player

100% Agree Light. My biggest complaint with this lousy crafting system is the lack of support to recover materials (Complex,Simples, Elements etc) . I mean, maybe it's just me, but woudn't it make sense to implement a crafting system with tools to recover all the materials ? Shouldn't they be released in conjunction to better serve the community? We're seeing an increase in materials with every content release but the yield from salvaging gear has not increased.
    • Like x 2
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Exactly. When the requirements keep rising but the yield doesnt well that obviously means at some point there is gonna be a big problem. And it will most likely result in a change to the entire system if we go off past history. Imo it just needs to be reigned in a little bit. Not a huge change or anything. Just small adjustments is more then reasonable.
  16. bmce84 Loyal Player

Don't worry, I'm sure they have a MP or TC item ready just like the TRK, because lord forgive they actually give you guys real grind and not some smoke curtain disguising the fact that the content size doesn't equal the grind.
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

please tell me that the materials you get to do those are tradeable.
    what i didn't like in AF3 was that the monstrous essences were not.
    that, and also the base mods you created were not tradeable
    on the broker and not even account bound tradeable.
    THAT killed RnD completely for me...
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

what also concearns me is the prices of the gear pieces. do you remember when the prices for AF3 gear was anounced?
    well, it was overpriced, inflated for the DLC to last longer. i just hope it will not get worse with the next one, it will sure anyways...
  19. CassUV Well-Known Player

Why not standardize the costs?. Every DLC the prices are different. Standardize will bring more safety.
  20. Maxwill Committed Player

I agree, amen brother .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.