Test Discussion Episode 28: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

Please use this thread to discuss and give feedback about any rewards related to Episode 28 content.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Anti-Tank Hedgehog base item is misspelled. "Anti" is spelled as "Anit."
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

If anyone would be so kind to post the cost of the vendor gear id really appreciate it. I wont be able to get on test this weekend myself to look. Also the cost of the OP collections that are also on that vendor. If they are on the vendor that is. Thanks in advance to anyone who posts the info.

Here is some mod info. My league mate posted this is in our discord. Gives 115 might/58 vit. Wondering what the increase is over the olympian ones. It does however look like the mats required for craft the mods increased with almost every component. The essence purifier is a crazy increase imo. Olympian mods needed 1 of those which is 5 MoV. Now they need 12 which is 60 MoV? Huh?
    [IMG]
    Really looks like the reason to craft this stuff again is for the feats. Cause the increase in stats imo is not worth it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    I know the description for "Large Base Item Box" said five random items, but I was hoping for something better than this:
    [IMG]

I expect the other base item boxes are the same.
    • Like x 10
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Did they announce what the OP items will be?
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

This is what I'm seeing at the Equipment Vendor:
    [IMG]
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

FYI the vendors dont have the vendor gear in them. I dont think they have added them yet. Kind of like how they did with AF3 when it was on test.
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I caught that too. I really hope that it's just a typo. Otherwise I'm just sticking with my Olypians, lol. Unless the new content rains MoV, lol. Even the Olypian generator mods only required 10 Essence Purifiers.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's normal for the first week of test. They generally don't put the vendor gear, collections and episode-specific base item boxes on until at least a week into testing. Those base item boxes are just generic ones that contain regular base items.
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm a bit confused as to the Age of Justice: Loot Cache boxes. There is a line at the bottom that says "ATTENTION: Active Membership status grants additional loot choices." When I opened the box I had the choice between a base item and a core element, and I was automatically granted an equipment box alongside my choice. Is this what I'm supposed to be seeing? My test account is the same as my regular account, so I have membership status. I didn't feel like I got any additional loot choices. Is it supposed to mean that I get an extra item in my choices that non-members don't get, or does it mean that there are member-only items that I may get as a choice?
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Ah alright. Thanks to you and penryn for that info. And seeing what jafin said above raises some concerns. Additional loot if you're subbed? What would be the point of being premium and buying the episode then? I hope this gets cleared up because rewards we have always gotten for being subbed with dlc/episodes are not a perk.
  12. Perdition Committed Player

Tbh, the pricing of those mods have to be the same as the amazon fury ones sinds we are limited to obtain those essences.. salvaging 26 greens/bluee for a mod is beyond the point of rediculous.
    • Like x 4
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

so 1 stack complex for an stat increase of 11 might and 5 vitalization? i guess i will have to pass on my alt, on main will too if no feat attached to it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Macromedia New Player

Can anyone tell me what you get from the OP collection? I already got one piece from the raid and I think its something to do with a shoulder styles or shoulder armour. Could anyone please tell me? Thanks
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

I agree, the requirements for mods, even though its slightly larger than AF3 requirements, its pretty ridiculous. Especially since simple and complex material are 1 for 1 when it comes to salvaging, and thats if the item doesnt return residue. If anything the only thing that should have changed was the number of bytes since apparently there is an enormous amount of those all over the place.
    • Like x 5
  16. L T Devoted Player

I absolutely hate episode-locked crafting materials. Why can't I use gear scrapped from Age of Justice to finish my AF3 feats?? I guess it keeps the older raids popular, but it's still a pain.
    • Like x 1
  17. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah the things required for those mods are so many , we'll have to farm for so long ...I have a feeling this dlc will make us farm for at least 4 months non stop to get all feats.And I am not really into that crazy farming, I would be okay with 2 months of farming but 4 months or more it's really too much, should we assume that we won't get another dlc/episode this year?
  18. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

The feat for making 10 mods in amazon fury was a 50 pointer feat but the creating 10 mods in this dlc is only 10?
    • Like x 4
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Does more gear drop per day in this content or something? I haven't run it all yet, so I can't remember how many pieces I got.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

List of base items for Episode 28. Source from the feat to collect all base items from Age of Justice.

Savage Stronghold Door
    Savage Stronghold Banner (Long)
    Savage Stronghold Banner (Wide)
    Savage Stronghold Console (Activated)
    Savage Stronghold Console (Deactivated)
    Savage Stronghold Stasis Tube
    Baron Von Savage Portrait
    Savage Stronghold Cannon
    Stone Wall Archway
    Stone Wall Gate
    Suit of Armour
    Rolled Bags
    Simple Cot
    Armoury Crate
    Armoury Crate Stack
    Anti-Tank Hedgehog
    Savage Stronghold Posters
    Savage Stronghold Join Poster
    Savage Stronghold Truth Poster
    Savage Stronghold Stolz Poster
    Folded Rug
    Sandbag
    Sandbag Pile (Small)
    Sandbag Pile (Large)
    Sandbag Wall
    Sandbag Wall (Curved)
    Stone Wall
    Icy Window - Trees
    Icy Window - Village
    Wooden Pew

These are all associated with the feat, not sure if there are others, say in collections etc.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.