Test Discussion Episode 28: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silikyan Well-Known Player

So the mods materials are gonna stay the way they are? could recovery kits give back some of the specific materials needed instead of only bytes? If only the specfiic one like the focusing elemnts specific from dlc and the specific essences would help a lot already.

You know that it is already a problem to properly mod the gear and with each dlc coming will get worse and worse with these specific materials that take a lot of time, basically to make all mods will take 4 months playing regularly and to mod support and dps won´t happen on time(other than buytng from broker), so by the time the next dlc comes the mods will be absolete.

I know you wont answer but i hope you read and take in consideration.
    • Like x 3
  2. marsologe New Player

I got two purple gear pieces from the raid, but the style was Paramilitary. Is that right? I thought it would be a new style, like Gorgon was for AF3.
    • Like x 1
  3. spord Developer

The Paramilitary style is correct.
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

So got a few screen shots. I just got a purple chest and yea style is paramilitary. If im honest ill say im disappointed with this. We got gorgon style as purple drops for AF3. Not sure why this dlc has a reused style for purple. Not to mention a reused style that is 1 of the 1st ones u ever get. Im sorry but this is lacking. 1 new full style in the dlc is unacceptable imo especially when compared to dlcs that had 2 or 3 in the past.
    [IMG]

Here is a look at the clamped stats in the open world part. CR isnt clamped but some stats are. Not sure if that is intended and correct. Cause idky im losing a bunch of dom as a dps when dom doesnt do anything in dps role. Seems odd.
    [IMG]

1 of the base item feats. It requires all base items to be collected. There are 30 in total.
    [IMG]

And lastly 1 title that is "the time traveler" which i had requested more then a few times so im happy with that. But im not sure how i feel about all these 3,4, and 5 part feats. Seems a little much at 1st. That 5 part elite one, yea might be pretty tough. And imo the 30 ninja spawns during the grundy fight should be more then a 10 point feat.
    [IMG]
    Posted this stuff for anyone thats interested.
    • Like x 3
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

1 more screenshot here. Shows ya gotta wear gear that grants 8 chronons or something like that to get a chance at rare collections. Scrolling through the feats i only saw 3 elite feats. I know the 1 is a 5 part. But another is a 3 part which includes the other feats in justice for all. Feels like not enough feats. Maybe im wrong tho. Pic shows some other feats too.
    [IMG]
    Also maybe i missed it but i dont think i saw any feats for the one alert. And the new vendor gear doesnt seem to be on test yet. Wish we knew the cost. That info is at the top of my list. And those 3 collections, 2 are 50 pointers and 1 is 10. Are these OP collections? Seems odd to get 50 point feats for regular collections. Or is there something new going on here?
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Why was a new style not created for the purple gear like we saw with AF3?
    • Like x 8
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

I tried adding up the sp in the episode but they just shut test down. I got roughly 9-10sp. But some of those crafting feats are wrong. Will try to get an accurate # when test comes back up.
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's a big let down that a episode that showcases the JSA doesn't have a single JSA base items or gear style and even worse just one new style in the dlc.
    • Like x 3
  10. Molecular Occurance Active Player

They had better not overplay the appeal of OP items, but it seems they already are....before we get a full t7 set of OP items they need to stop releasing them; its already becoming a bit of a grind-fest item and losing the epic fervor of rareness. This is notably true since the collections are brokerable. While this was acceptable with "weaker" items like the ring, with more core gear pieces also essentially being sellable (not overlooking the vendor only item) it seems like just a bit too much.
    Especially with revamp removing CR dependency (thank god) a full set of OP gear on a person would be awesomely excessive. Limited bits and pieces are nice.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

To echo others, I'm disappointed we're only getting one new full style set with this episode. We used to get four full new styles in a DLC, and then it dropped to two and now it's one.
    • Like x 10
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

I counted when it first came out. If memory serves, it was 9.4. However, there are multiple missing feats (such as raid feats in Ultimate Soldier) and multiple bugged feats (such as crafting and elite style). The total count should be very different when that's all solved and don't forget about the TC that will come with new feats too. It'll be around 15 new SP in my opinion.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

No worries. The accompanying TC will have several, I'm sure.
    • Like x 3
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Because TC's.
    • Like x 1
  15. Here2Help Devoted Player

We still got a new style with the purple gear in AF3 that also shipped with a style in a TC. That is no excuse for a lack of a new purple gear style this DLC.
    • Like x 4
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Hopefully my sarcasm was detected lol.
    • Like x 1
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

It was, but gotta make the point because I'm sure that's what they're thinking :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So: testing..these new collections put out, we got a 16 piece collection first ever in game, pretty coolish.. i spend a good 1 hour and 30 mins farming several collections..

all collections did drop.. i frankly don't like the style at all.. but that's my personal opinion i honestly think the style could be better, but i understand we are back in the old days, i will admit the helmet does look kinda nice.

anyway: this is the 16 piece collection style no feat or anything just the style:
    [IMG]
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Why do you talk about a 16 piece collection like it were an awesome thing? Now RNG is going to be even worse, lol. Where did you farm it from, the raids?
    • Like x 2
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

So few more pics. Portrait is the open world investigation reward. Other banner is a drop base item. Cannon s brief reward from the 1 alert. That cannon should have a league hall tag on it. Its clearly a league hall item.
    [IMG]
    Howitzer cannon. Well its called savage stonghold cannon and again it needs a league hall tag. Clearly this will only be placed in a few spots inside a personal lair.
    [IMG]

Lastly here is a purple ring that attuned to 170. U can see the might stat is the same. So looks like the OP starro rings might be replaced. Cause if the ring attunes to max IL of 173 the IL of the starro ring is 170. So IL and stats end up being lower. And that is just a drop ring, we havent seen vendor rings yet. Might stat on starro ring is 461 and might stat on this 170 purple ring is 461.
    [IMG]

Jareth posted that 16 piece collection and i got 5 pieces in open world in about 30 mins. But i was out there by myself. I question the 16 pieces too in an open world area that is gonna be full of people for the 1st month at least. Especially when the reward is the gas mask helmet which is attached to a feat. My concern is its going to be very tough to finish because of all the players out there and if you're grouped up with people in open world too. Not sure how it could be made better tho.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.