Devs...why do people only want precision based dps for your elite raids?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jay Smeezy, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Maybe because I play with mouse and keyboard I don't understand how players can clip this combo. I think that is the flaw though, how players clip it and float in the air. And because of the number of hits, Relentless Precision is activated quickly.
    • Like x 1
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature is a lot stronger than weapons. Has been for awhile, but since it's might, it's ok
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

umm...never did i ask to NERF anything, sir/mam!
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Same gimmick can be used for precision. Keep the fugly NeoVenom and swap a transformation for a low cost SC, and you can have an infinite SC loadout for precision too. I've been using a loadout like that for my water might for a while.
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

yes..the hero side....lmao! It’s so crazy over here...:(
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

Show me a video of a prec dps consistently parsing 90-140k for long periods of time
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'm not precision dps, will never be. I'm afraid I feel disinclined to acquiesce your request.
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

So how do you know prec can do the same as that nature dps?
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

And how do you know if precision uses the same gimmick used there it can't beat or be on par with might?
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

Because no prec user will dps in healer because of the damage reduction. Wolf form in healer don't get damage reduction. Now answer my question?
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

I just need someone who is complaining about prec to show me a prec dps consistently hitting 90-140k. For long periods of time?
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The nature roar only works when you have a nature healer specifically helping you, if you got some troll spec'd max health and runs the cog/claw/tetra at 200 for that rage prec with nature healers dropping bug form on him for berserk prec can do the same thing. So your point is pretty moot.

Cheese is cheese, the only people thinking that's actually intended is the devs because they don't see how its truly being used.
    • Like x 4
  13. Ryazan Dedicated Player

By that logic it's wolf form that needs to be looked into for the damage reduction and EoG. I dps in healer role as water using the same gimmick and I do more damage than I would as a conventional dps, even aiding the whole group by doing so as I generate most of the SC for them, which in turn leaves room for other dps to do better than me if they adapt to the situation. A precision can use the same lunatic idea I had and make their own SC loadout regardless of the damage reduction which is eclipsed by the gimmick.

To answer your question, I don't know for certain since I don't bother with ePIc lOaDOUt/lOoK aT mAh pArSes videos. But since you're the precision expert here you should find out wether or not it can do as much while using the same gimmick before crying out loud.

Or if you really wanna compare, perhaps you should look for how high a precision can parse while under the constant influence of a green EoG field, because you know, it gives SC for everyone, not just the caster.
    • Like x 1
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

That dude only run with his nature healer friend. Ain't no prec rage player popping SC like a might nature player. Just stop. No prec user will get 90k-140k using for minutes. No where close.
    Cheese is cheese, but you only chime in on prec. Your point is moot. You're just not a honest player
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

You said yourself you never run prec, so how do you know? If you don't know anything about prec, why comment like you do? Prec don't build SC anywhere close to might, so they can't abuse SC like might players can. Ik, because I play might and prec. That's why I comment about both. It's alright no knowing sometimes
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

natures its own special case.
  17. MikeYancy25 Level 30

All I see in these forums lately is a lot a hate on two nature players that made it work for them without goin Prec.How is a power being called cheese because it’s doin what it’s intended?How about nature finally gets a 8 man shield no one talks about that though.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I already answered your first question. As for the second, it's because I can, just like you can comment about a gimmicky EoG loadout you don't know anything. You like to disregard how that nature user's EoG is giving SC to everyone that stands close by, and how it leaves an opportunity for other dps to get similar numbers, whether they are might or precision.
    • Like x 1
  19. gemii Dedicated Player

It’s happens on hero side just not frequently. Depends on the raid

DME I see shouts for prec based players

SGE I used to see shouts for prec based players
  20. kingmasternova Loyal Player

The way to fix that combo is to just add another hold triangle
    • Like x 1