Development Update: Artifacts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Moja, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not quite, was referring the highlighted red in mojas quote.

That's good info to know though, thanks
    • Like x 1
  2. Version San Diego Active Player

So have feats been included for ranking up artifacts?
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

My question: will Catalysts also drop off bosses in LPVE? It could give a reason to run that stuff other than the insane count feats which are just not enough motive for me by themselves.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Yes
    • Like x 1
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

If everyone got the same increase, it would be completely fair.
    • Like x 2
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Agree, but more likely they'd increase the maximum purchase-able.

Side note: what are you guys storing that's eating up all your inventory? ...assuming you're already at max slots
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Eat a Snickers.

The UI icon isn't a UI icon when your hungry.

(Sorry I had to.)
    • Like x 1
  8. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Lol no it wouldn't, the fact is some people spent actual in real life money on increasing their slot space sperate from already paying for membership. There is nothing fair about giving other people free inventory space if you had to pay for it before. It's not going to happen.
    • Like x 1
  9. rimvader Well-Known Player

Form Transformation tokens like, Clownsanity , Hive drone. toy doll, and ect 3 types of 'Skeets" . The Boo family and boo-lity belt . 2 Armories of gear out 3 (role,dps, & pvp) Anniversary cake, fire works and so on. Oh Jokers backpack , Bat claw , and Speedster's that grant movement variants. Not to mention marketplace items like blimps.
    All this before exo, rare item, and r&d farming , I personally have 2 alts for lockbox items is 1 account bounded items other tradeable. Another and r&d, this is with max Bank And Inventory plus max Shared bank too. We need a better way to store stackable like stacks of 32 complex and 48 simple material, still base 16 and adjusted for rarity.
    • Like x 3
  10. SheerFaith Committed Player

Thats exactly what this game needs..still missing more useless trash in my inventory
    • Like x 1
  11. Dr Neff New Player

Yaaasss we need more space for all this new stuff. They cray cray :mad:
    • Like x 1
  12. Lodestone Active Player

What is unfair about it? I bought all the character/shared/bank inventory space available and with the new dlc, artifacts, anniversary event coming i would welcome the possibility to stack items or/and buy more inventory slots.
    • Like x 1
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

They have always said there will never be cross-faction style unlocking. Maybe this someday won't be the case, but expecting it seems unlikely to be rewarded.
  14. recoil Committed Player

i believe alot of people asked for this. how many people complained about feats in time capsules? well now with artifacts providing stats we no longer need feats and by extension stat points. the artifacts directly raise role specific stats when leveled. what does this mean? well if you're a troller and level the troller artifact you get higher dominance, health, and vitalization automatically with each raise in rank/level. and keep in mind you level by getting stuff that'll drop commonly in ALL content old or new meaning as long as you play the higher you'll get. much better than going out of your way to open 100's of time capsules or going out of your way mid raid to get a lowly feat. as for cross faction style unlocking this is called a promethium box.
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Let's not forget, modding can also boost your health (from the mods if you choose to use mixed ones with health as well as affinities). Plenty of ways to skin this cat.;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Blight KOBRA Commander

If there was some sort of visual element attached to these things for our characters, that might make these things more interesting.

Example, the Croatoan trinket that was originally introduced in the Halloween event going on now, also has a visual effect that appears on our characters when it's activated. Now given the Artifacts you are using from DC comics and many of the visual effects that accompany them in the pages of the comics, this would be something exciting.

But right now their just another mod.
  17. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

There will be *NO* skinning of cats on *my* watch!!!

*unsheathes her claws*

SNIKT!

*brandishes her claws in Khalon's direction*
    • Like x 2
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

Or just larger stacking? But if what I saw on the livefeed means what I think it means, then you can "bank" reagents and catalysts on the artifact screen, so they need never remain in your bank/inventory?
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

easier said than done IF ones Inventory is Pratically Filled
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

@Moja

please explain why there is a requirement for premiums to have all DLC' to take part in this new system?

for example, say we are suppose to go to Blackest Night raid for w/e reason and the player doesnt have said DLC are we just stuck at that level / rank until we buy this DLC?

Or can we have multiple of these type of missions in our journal at 1 time?

Like we can with the T4 missives from like unpaid ect for defeating the extra bosses in lower content.
    • Like x 1