Compilation of finished content that is not in the game.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Pingvinozavr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I wish I could just update the first post but I can't so we've got what we've got.
  2. Poo New Player

I'm just playin :p
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm actually still puzzled and slightly angry about the demon models. They made a huge deal about updating all the old demon models and in the end all they did was recolour a couple of them when new models had already been created.
    • Like x 6
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

5. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

I have to admit, that Gluttony Demon is BAD. ***. :D
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

I remember seeing the greed one and soul reaver but don't recall seeing the gluttony one before. I may have thrown-up in my mouth a little bit, but in a good way if that is possible.
    • Like x 1
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Spytle just tweeted one of Mongul, not sure if this was for the game with the date being that old?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Horrorshow New Player

The majority of the character models and styles in the earlier beta footage are far better than what we have today. The styles not only look polished but the characters seem like they have a personality. I wish the Developers would go back and update their styles and fix broken ones. Also please add these into the game as well.

• Like x 8
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Again, even if this concept is for DCUO, it is still just a concept like one of those, we don't know if there is model for it at all.
    I think this is actually form alpha version. My guess is those styles look the way they look because each of that characters was one full character model without ability to mix styles with eachother, also the game was more cartoonish in the alpha - here is the early Joker screenshot:
    [IMG]
  10. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

What...the...heck?! The styles in that video are so cool! I think we may need to start a petition to bring back this cool art.

Also, I neeeeed that Quickstrike gear :cool:
    • Like x 1
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

It appears that face mask and shoulders from this marketplace weapon style promo picture are not in the game. Probably there are more unreleased styles on the other promo screenshots.
    [IMG]
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

What Horrorshow posted above! Those styles are seriously cool. My favourite is Star Siren. I hope this style (along with the others) will make it in game someday. Perhaps in the upcoming Summer Event? The Star Siren is so beautiful and perfect for my character theme! When I saw that trailer, I wanted to play it after seeing Star Siren's costume especially because there aren't that many games that let you customize your character into an underwater themed style.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Moneybags118 New Player

So even though this is an older thread (and a neat one at that), I gotta ask: Why are the other loading screens not being used? We have like 6 in rotation and apparently that's about 1/4 the total amount that's not being used. So, what's up with that?
  14. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I doubt anyone other than devs know reason behind this.
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Jens Tweeted a pic of Despero recently as well.

https://twitter.com/Spytle

And this video (that I posted in another thread just the other day) has other bits and pieces - designs for The Hall of Justice, Wayne Manor, Adam Strange and more …

16. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

2 unreleased backs:
    armored gas balons(from the game page on steam):
    [IMG]

and blue beetle-ish back(GU34 screen) on the left dude:
    [IMG]

and I've seen this back before(maybe with the rest f the set) on one of the alpha(I think) screens:
    [IMG]

so probably more of the alpha styles made it to the live version, there is just no way to get them without dev commands.
    • Like x 1
  17. winter13 New Player

I just came in to give the devs props for the cheetah model. I could never really see the level of detail, or didn't notice it, before the game went 60 fps on the ps4 yesterday. She looks amazing. Strong work boys...strong work
  18. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Cheetah is in the game, what does it have to do with the topic?
  19. winter13 New Player

Nothing except to acknowledge work that has already been done. Carry on...
  20. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I guess you just posted in the wrong thread. Better luck next time ;)